Chapter 9

Apologies for speeding things up in this chapter, you find out why halfway through. :>

~☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯~

~_~Natalia POV~_~

~IN NATALIA'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND~

"Italy..." Whispers a voice.
"Italy I have a power for you but you need to be strong, stand up and keep going." The voice whispers again, in my ear this time.
I struggle to my feet, slightly aching everywhere.
"Italy I give you a power for protecting the weak. I give you Ice and water, use it well and good." An unknown person touches my hand and I freeze up, my body going as cold as ice, as I am filled with power like a glass filling with water.
"Italy I will be there..." The voice whispers, before fading.
"Italy, we need you to be strong, we need to finish this quickly, something is coming." Says a female voice.
"Alright, but I'm not opening my eyes." I grit my teeth, holding my hand out and bracing myself for the next power.
"I have a hybrid to give you, I give you a dolphin, for your helpful, kind and caring traits." A wave of love spreads through my body and soon dissipates, leaving me smiling.
"I give you a power for your solid fix on reality, I give you Earth. Italy, trouble is coming. We must rush." A flood of knowledge hits me and I feel like I'm drowning, until somebody touches my face and it disappears.
"Italy, I give you a power for free movement, I give you flying." I feel like I'm floating for a few seconds, my entire body numb, no pain, no relief, nothing.
"I have a power to give you, I give you a power for choice. I give you Weapon summoning." A hand touches me and I get little pricks around my body that tickle me slightly. The sensation wears off and I count in my head.
One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight.... One more left.
"Yes, one left Italy. I give you teleporting, to help you with healing." I start feeling slightly nauseous and glitchy, before it wears off, and I lie on the floor, exhausted.
"Sssshhhhh... Sleep now Italy." A voice whispers in my ear, and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

~OUT OF THE MIND~

I start panting, and jolt to a sitting position.
My gaze travels around me, before resting on Nathan.
He jolts up and starts breathing heavily, "Are you ok Nathan?" I ask.
He nods, swallowing.
I lean over towards him, "I know what happened to us, if you got it too I mean." I whisper in his ear.
"You got it too?" He pants. I nod, "I was told something bad was coming... I wonder if its soon."
"Really? I hope its not to do with the plane crashing or anyth-" He is cut off by a screaming alarm.
"What the hell?" I yell, before a crunch, screeching, human cries and black.

Y/N POV

Recap: And they just might...
"Y/N!" A voice yells, and I look up.
"Hello, my name is Jenny. I was once T/N's best internet friend. You might recognise me, my IGN was Darkblood I give you a power for dealing with tough situations that require talking not fighting, I give you water and ice."
A wave of cold sweeps over me and I shiver, wrapping my arms around myself for warmth that doesn't come.
I nod at Jenny, shivering, as she steps back and a familiar girl takes her place.
"I give you a power for combating with the dark and evil."
"F/N?" I question. (Friends/name)
"Yep!" I look up into her e/c eyes, "I also give you this power for your unique personality, and your sharp tongue, able to slice wounds. I give you fire." She touches my hand and my entire body lights up with painless fire that rids me of the freezing cold I felt a moment ago. Soon, it goes out and I am left feeling warm and satisfied.
She steps away with a sad smile, "I will always be here for you N/N." (Nick/name)
I smile back and she fades into the darkness.
"I give you a hybrid for protecting your friends, I give you an Angel side." I turn just as a hand brushes my fingers and I start glowing pure white, floating upwards as bright angel wings sprout from my back, pastel f/c feathers growing around the edges. I gently float back down and turn my neck, admiring the wings as they gently swish back and forth.
I giggle in delight, "They are so cool!"
"Use them well." Comes a wise voice, and I look back to a girl with pure black angel wings.
"My sister, Maria, and I were once what you are becoming. We are both Angel hybrids. My name is Dawn." I smile, She starts talking again in a voice that doesn't sound like her own, 
"Be warned... One will betray..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bit short on ideas sorry, will try to get another chap out later :3

~Dusk