Chapter 3

I was watching Landon's Livestream. He has a lisp XD
Sorry this is late!! I'm on holiday and was out of service range 😭 but here it finally is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Landon!"
"Hey Y/N, How'th it going?"
"Good. Pretty bored actually."
"Wanna meet up for Chipotle?"
"Sure! I have to go out today anyway, I need to upgrade my  setup."
"Target then Chipotle it is!"
"Want me to pick you up?"
"Sure! I live at {Insert random address here}"
"Alrighty, I'll be there in ten."
"See you!"
"Bye!"

"T/N!! I'm going out to Chipotle and target with Landon!!"
"Ok!!!"
"See you later!!" I yell.

I grab my keys from the table and rush downstairs, grabbing my shoes and slinging them over my shoulder by the laces.

I jump sideways out the door skidding on the smooth grass a metre from my front door towards my car.
"FIRE IT UP!" I yell as I jump onto the pavement and literally jump into my dark blue pick up truck with red and
r/c flames on the side.
I stick the key in the ignition and give a satisfied smile as the truck roars into life.
Soon, I arrive at Landons house. I quickly shut the engine off and hop out, running up to the door.
"KNOCK KNOCK MOTHER FUDGER!!" I scream as I pound my fist on the door. A boy with brown hair and eyes, that is certainly not Landon answers the door looking confused.
"Can I help you?" He asks.
"Let me handle this Preston." I hear Landons voice from the depths of the house.
A few seconds later, he pushes past the boy called Preston, and greets me with a hug, wrapping his arms around waist. "Oooooo Landon's got a girlfriend!" Coos Preston.
Landon turns around and slaps Prestons shoulder, trying not to blush.
"Landooooon lets gooooooooo." I moan.
He turns and follows me towards my car. "Cool car." He comments. "Thanks." I reply, hoping in and starting up the engine once again.

A few minutes later...

"Landon!!!"
"What?"
"WE'RE HERE!!!!" I scream.
"Jeez... You don't have to yell..."
"Come oooon!" I groan, pulling on his arm. He sighs in defeat and I scold him, "You were the one who wanted to come!" "I know,  I know. I'm coming."
We walk towards the entrance together as I tell him what I'm  aiming to get. "So I want a third moniter, maybe a new chair, a new pair of headphones, and a new mouse." "That's a lot. He comments. I take  his hand and drag him towards the technology section, aiming  for the headphones, moniter and mouse first. Suddenly, I spot a pair of neon f/c, green and blue headphones. (if f/c is green or blue for you,  just change the colors to your liking.) I tug his arm and point towards them, speechless. "I have to have those." I whisper. He grabs them and puts them in the cart he grabbed. Soon, we come across a mouse with a long led light running down each side from back to front that changes color of the rainbow. I grab one of the boxes containing the mouse and add it to the cart.

A few minutes of searching later...

"What about this one?" Calls Landon. I continue staring, oblivious to his calls. "Y/N?"
A hand waves in front of my face, snapping me out of my trance.
"What are you looking at?" He asks curiously.
I shake my head, wondering if what I'm seeing is a hallucination. Nope. The bright f/c with r/c stripes guitar is still sitting there next to the purple guitar with yellow stripes, the pink  guitar with purple stripes and the blue guitar with red stripes. They all look exactly the same as the four that I bought for me and each of my friends, and T/N. The pink one was for Natalia, the f/c one for me, the blue one for T/N and the purple one for Autumn.
Still ignoring Landon, I walk up to them and pick up the pink one.

"The chair can wait." I whisper.
"What?" Asks Landon.
"The chair can wait." I say louder, "I need these more." I finish picking each  one up in turn and placing them carefully into the cart.

Landon just looks at me with a look like this:😒
I give him this look back:😌 and he shrugs in defeat.
A little bit later, we find ourselves at the checkout with everything I came for except of course the chair.
The moniter is  white with touch sensor buttons, and pastel f/c stripes with {Favourite anime/tv show} characters on it.
The whole lot ends up costing over $200.
I quickly pay, and we walk back to my car, gently putting everything in the back.
"Chipotle?" I ask.
He nods, and I drive down the road towards Chipotle. (A/N I've never been to Chipotle! I have no idea what they serve there so I'm just gonna make you have Landons favorite saying you have never been there either XD)
We arrive and I shut of the car,jumping out and walking inside.
"Landon..." I start.
"Yeah?" He asks.
"I have never been here before. Like to any Chipotle ever..." I say.
He gasps and walks towards the counter calling over  his shoulder, "Find a table, I'll get the food."
I find a cosy table next to the window with a view of the street.
I pull out my phone and start reading Wattpad while I wait for Landon.
Soon he comes with some food and I put my phone down.
"What is it?" I ask.
"L/F/CF. (Landons favourite Chipotle food)"
"Sounds good." I say and  dig in.
The tastes that hit my mouth are just amazing.
I gasp and moan in delight. He giggles at my response to the food.
"I'm taking that as an I love it?" He laughs.
I nod, still in the land of food heaven.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

1241 words!!

~Buttons