The helicopter began to sink back down to earth. I let out a small cry and clung onto the handle. My legs buckled beneath me knocking into the books and hitting against the maid’s. She had tried to comfort me by gently patting my forearm and kept telling me to relax. It was no use, my fear of extreme acceleration that is beyond my comfort zone needed more than just coaxing and being told to relax.

My test of courage had finally ended. The blades stopped spinning and it was safe to take off our ear muffs and discarded them at the front. The servant slide opened his cabin door then hurdled over my side to get me out.

A sudden gust of wind swept up my new black and red tartan skirt and once again my hair was all messed up. I quickly held both down, especially my hair like everyone say, a girl’s hair is like her pride. My maid quickly gathered her skirts and rushed to my side to help me smooth my hair down with her wireless travel irons that barely did anything to my curly ringlets at the end of each strand.

“Thank you,” I said, remembering to use formal language instead of “commoner-talk”.

A vivid three story gothic buildings that seemed to be dated back in the Renaissance period stood before me. The grey smooth walls, curved pediment windows and washed white quoins held me captive. In the centre, there was a giant stone carved archway for a recessed entranced and beyond the entrance was somewhat seemed to be train tracks that circumscribed around the buildings.

I spun around trying to take everything in one go. The port was large, it almost half of the side of the airport in Paris. Few private jets, helicopters and light aircrafts were already parted aside in their allocated spots. Kilometres away not far from the port, I could see a glimpse of the ocean anchored with cruises and speed boats.

Another plane began land, sending dust and dirt all over me and clasped my hand over my ears trying to block the sound. 

The maid and servant panicked and hurried beside me and began working on my appearance for the zillionth times. My brows furrowed at they tried to dust me down and made a fuss all over me like a princess. I tried to tell them off kindly but in return they ended begging me to let them do so or else they’ll lose their jobs.

Out of the blue, the servant whipped out a full length mirror. Bewildered by the performance, it made me wonder how I could miss the mirror in the helicopter. I absorbed myself at the mirror and checked my new uniform for the first time. It looked weird on me; long sleeved blouse tucked underneath a knee length tartan pleated skirt and a matching bow tied around the neck. I also had fishnet tights on and a pair of cute two inch heeled Miu Miu. It was shiny and adorable with tiny bows on each sides and scallop edged trims.

I slapped both of my cheeks to stop myself hallucinating. I might be brought up from a good family but these pair of shoes is the most expensive shoes I ever wore other than my DC canvas shoes that I only wore on special occasions.

Feeling a bit strange in my new uniform, I began to head towards the large archway. I stopped and gazed at the tall buildings that loomed over head for a few seconds.

“Wow,”I breathed. “It feels like I’m in-”

“Ouran High School,” someone said out of the top of my mind.

I twirled around to see a black Mercedes pulled up behind me and a beautiful half European, half Asian girl smiled gracefully back at me. Her long dark hair was tied into a half ponytail with a large white ribbon and large eyes that glittered under the sun. Not only that, she stood tall, well-bred with her hands folded in front of her, compared to me I looked like a country bumpkin.

“Am I right?” she had a tiny cute Asian accent in her words.

“Um yes,” I didn’t know how to answer her. “Exactly what I thought,”

“Oh really?” She’d piped up. “Do you read manga?”

I nodded.

Instantly, her true nature revealed beneath her sophisticated mask and transformed into an obsessive fan girl and grabbed on to my hands, her eyes beamed with delight.

She was so close I was taken back from the sudden attack. I fell backwards and tripped over the train tracks.

Everything flashed before me. A sound o f a whistling train echoed somewhere in the background. The chugs got louder and louder. It chooted again asking people to keep off the tracks as it pulls in.

That moment I thought my life that barely even started was about to end. Then in the corner of my eyes, a hand grabbed on to me and yanked me forward causing me slap bang against my savior and at that point we stumbled onto the ground.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Sometime during the fall, something had gone into my eyes causing a slight discomfort and triggered the tear ducts. I could hear the train pulling into a halt making a nerve-whacking screech behind us.

“Are you alright?” a different voice was added into my sound bank.

“Yeah,” I replied.

Suddenly I realized that I was sitting few inches away from a guy who resembled identically to the freaky girl from before. I quickly shuffled back leaving a two metres gap between us. Guys always tend to make me feel scream-ish than dealing with girls.

“Arrrgh! It’s a guy!” I blurted out.

Just then I was rescued by a guy and I sounded like I was ungrateful for his help which I didn’t mean to sound like that.

“Indeed,” he said.

He had gotten up to his feet, brushing off the dirt and with the girl from earlier took her spot beside him.

For a few seconds, I stared at them playing a mental game of spot the differences. The boy had matching dark but tousled hair. Their noses and features looked slightly identical except for the fact that he had a narrower pair of eyes.

The maid quickly scurried to my side to help me up and began dusting away with a pink feather duster of hers. I told her that I was fine and there wasn’t a need to pamper me like a princess but she had ignored me.

“Good morning, my name is Yume Ichijo (pronounced I-chi-jour). I am a terminale,” The girl introduced.

“I’m Yuuki Ichijo. I’m also a terminale,”

It was my turn to introduce myself.

“I’m Sophie Har-”I cleared my throat. “I’m Sophie Moreau. I’m in terminale as well. Please look after me,”

That was close. I had almost blown my cover and revealed my true identity. I wonder how long I could keep this up until someone discovers me as an imposter.

Yume was about to leap at me. I swiftly took a generous side step. We watched her as she hugged the thin air. She turned to look at me with teary eyes.

“Sorry,” I apologized. “Personal space,”

I wonder if they knew what personal space meant. Twins are known to be attached together and they probably share everything as well, so obviously thery wouldn’t know much about giving space to other people

She ran into her brother and held on to his hand and began rubbing her face against his shoulders.  Yuuki arched his head away from her sister and pushed her forehead with his index finger. Yume cried even more but this time complaining how heartless he is. I could see it that he was annoyed. It was a strange scene and on my first day of school I’ve met a strange pair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In my past stories I have at least a pair of twins because I just love those supersitions about how they could understand each without using words so I just can't help it and had to put twins in this story too!

By the way the boys' uniform wouldn't be discribed till later on in the story but I did a rough sketch of how the uniforms would look like in Corsica Private Secondary College. Here's the link to have a closer view: http://i.imgur.com/GvSGx.jpg

 By the way Corsica is actually an Island but I wanted to modify it a bit to suit my story.