Percy's Not so sweet Dreams.

Percy's not so sweet dreams.

Percy's P.O.V

At my new high school I was something I would have never even thought about being.

Popular.

I don't like attention, I'd rather man the spotlight then be in it. However apparently that's not allowed when your the captain of the swim team.

I had tons of friends, which was odd considering the only place that had ever happened was camp half blood and I really never thought about going back to high school.

However apparently going through hell does not give you the right to drop out of highschool.

Most of my friends hadn't ever gone to school outside of camp, so they decided it would be best if it stayed that way. It was for the best seeing as I'm pretty sure they might blow up whichever school they chose to attend.

Well I did anyways but at least I knew how to deal with it...

So far I had avoided staying the night at any ones house but there was only so long I could go without one of my friends tricking me into it. 

Which is why I was sweating bullets as we were playing truth or dare. 

My friends Matt, Lora his girlfriend, Tom and his girlfriend Sarah, Trevor, and Eric had begged me to play so I knew they either wanted information out of me, or me to do something I would seriously regret.

Matt grinned evilly and I knew I was next, "Alright this is for Percy, Truth or Dare?" I was hoping he'd just want me to lick the bathroom floor or something, Trevor had been sick for a week after that, and there's a lot of stuff I didn't want them to know about me.

"Dare?" I think I said it as more of a question but my mind was having an internal conflict, half of it was patting me on the back telling me I had made the right choice, and the other half was calling me an absolute idiot.

"I Dare you to sleep over my house after school today with Eric and Trevor." I groaned, "Do I really have to?" I winced, that sounded suspicious. 

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah, you do. And I really don't see why its such a big deal." I slumped my shoulders in defeat and the three guys cheered and high fived. 

The girls just rolled his eyes, "Have you ever thought he had a reason? Like he's an insomniac or he talks in his sleep and doesn't want to make you up?" Sarah asks and the boys shook their heads.

"We've asked him before and he always says he doesn't need a reason, therefore he doesn't have one." I shook my head along with the girls. 

"We are bringing you straight to my house, we're about the same size wise and you can sleep shirtless. Your going to escape otherwise" I started panicking. 

I didn't have the potion thing I was supposed to take to keep the nightmares away, without that I'd be a screaming mess.

"I have medication I need to take before bed. Can we just go get that? Seriously you can come in if you want and drag me back out" I said, hope tinging my voice.

Trevor rolled his eyes, "Liar. No your coming with us. You'll probably run on and lock yourself in a room." I started to protest but at this point I knew it was no use,

"Fine" I muttered, guess I wouldn't be sleeping tonight. Great.

DON'T MIND ME I'M JUST A FANTASTIC LINE BREAK!

After school I was dragged out of the building and shoved into Trevor's Car.

When we reached Matts apartment I walked in  with the guys and threw my coat on the rack. Its not like I had never been here before, I just always managed to make an excuse to leave so I didn't have to sleep over.