The Call

Meghan's P.O.V

Hi, my name is Meghan, thought everyone just calls me Mag. However right now introducing myself to a bunch of imaginary readers that could be lurking in my head is at the bottom of my list of things to do right now. 

First is to get my room mate to stop screaming, yeah that one sounds pretty  sure that one takes president. Though she warned me she had nightmares frequently  never thought they would be this bad, we've only been rooming together for about two months. 

 Every time I tried to get closer to her she would lash out, kicking or punching with just deadly accuracy I was happy I had been holding a dictionary in front of my face. (Though when Annabeth woke up she probably wouldn't be to happy about it).

I flew back words and landed on my butt in front of her dresser, when I got up I noticed what had been sitting on her dresser, 

Her phone.

A phone that looked really weird, by the way. Every time someone asked about it she would just smile and say "Oh, its my friend Leo's design. He's great with this kind of stuff". 

It was impressive but also slightly disheartening. Every time we tried to open it she would laugh and say it had very high standards for who it would let open it. 

When I picked it up there was a beeping noise. "Hey, this phone belongs to Annabeth Chase, not you. If you A. Found it some where and need to return it, probably not true cause shes like the most organized person ever." I have to admit I almost laughed at that.

"Press 1" Nope not what I needed, "B.If your Percy, your an idiot. Just say your code for her phone and put your thumb on the button." Sorry, but my names not Percy.

"C. If your someone panicking because Annabeth's screaming for no reason, call Percy to take care of it by pressing 3. Don't question how he gets there" I quickly pressed three. 

I didn't know about anyone she knew who was named Percy, though I heard she lived in New York for a while before moving out here for school, apparently her dad wanted her to get a better education or something. 

The phone rang as I tried to block out Annabeth's screams. Let me tell you one thing about them, 

They where loud, and they where terrifying. They made you feel like you had just lost everything you had ever held dear to you, as if you had nothing left and were in an unbelievable amount of pain.

"Annabeth, I'm in the middle of math and- who are you, why do you have her phone, wheres your current location, why is she screaming" He rattled off once Annabeth screamed again.

"Uh, Mag, her room mate. I thought I could find an emergency number, the voice said if she was screaming to hit three and Percy would come and take care of it, Galia Academy in San Francisco, shes asleep I DON'T KNOW!" I respond in a panic. 

He growled, "I told her she shouldn't move so far away. Alright, I'm gonna need a ride but I'll be there as soon as possible. Can you wait in the lobby to open the door for me? I know where the building is." I nodded before realizing he couldn't see me. 

"Of course" I said, getting more and more concerned about Annabeth. "Alright, be there in a few" He hung up and I ran down the to the lobby. Five minutes later a guy came walking out of the shadows looking panicked and running to the door.

I let him in, remembering the voice's warning to not ask about how he got here so fast. "Mag" I nodded "Percy? He nodded as well.

No more time was wasted as we sprinted up the stairs, waking up all the girl that had been asleep. No sound goes out of the room, but outside can be heard crystal clear. The RA came out and glared at us.