The Call 2

Haden's P.O.V

Hey, my names Haden, I'm a senior here at Goode high school in NYC. Though right now I'm in math and I currently couldn't care less about the possibility of people reading my thoughts enough to introduce my self.

 Algebra was completely horrible, the teacher was really strict and, "I don't kno-o-o-o-o-ow where you're going, or when your coming ho-o-o-o-me I left the keys under the mat to our front do-o-o-o-or-" A phone rang and I smirked.

Maybe the one thing that even resembled entertainment was when someones phone went off in class. The teacher, Mr. Riley, would make people stand up and take the call in front of the whole class, on speaker.

I've herd some interesting things this way....

I thought it would be a girl considering the ringer but to my surprise it jerked awake a sleeping Percy Jackson. 

Let me tell you about Percy, he had three friends, period. Even though he was captain of the swim team he never went to any party's, I kind of hated the guy.

There was no need for him to have to try and climb the social latter. He got a freakin escalator up and turned it down, going as far as running down the escalator while it was moving.  

"Wah?" he questioned and then looked down and blushed a little, which was a sight that made a girl or two swoon and aw. "I'm sorry sir I-" he stopped abruptly when he saw the caller ID on his weird phone. 

"By all means Mr. Jackson, stand up and take it, if you don't mind putting it on speaker." He hesitated slightly before answering, "Annabeth, I'm in the middle of math and-" There was a horrific scream.

He froze before glaring at the phone, let me tell you, I'm very happy not to be that at the moment, I think he was literally melting it with his eyes. Who was Annabeth? Percy never talked about a sibling and we would've noticed if he got a girlfriend. 

"Who are you, why do you have her phone, wheres your current location, why is she screaming" He interrogated the person on the other, again, sucks to be them. 

"Uh, Mag" A voice from the other side rings through the now silent room as the girls screams continue in the back round, presumably this 'Annabeths'. 

"Her room mate. I thought I could find an emergency number," Smart girl, I don't think I ever would have thought of that. Though that doesn't say much, I usually panic in bad situations.

"The voice" well that's creepy, is she insane. It sound like one of those little girls in horror movies 'The voice told me it was ok'. Uhhg creepy. "said if she was screaming to hit three," What kind of person came prepared for this sort of thing?

I hope she isn't possessed.

OK I might have watched one horror movie to many. 

"and Percy would come and take care of it." That's odd, why Percy? Why not her mom or dad or something like that? Percy wasn't mean but he always rejected girls, and refused to notice their feelings for him.

I wonder if its possible hes just really stupid some times, but then again I don't think he's that dense.

"Galia Academy in San Francisco" A California girl? This makes them choosing Percy all the way over here in NYC even weirder, not to mention this girl might be hot...

"Shes asleep, I DON'T KNOW!" The possession theory is becoming more and more of a possibility. 

He growled and everyone shot back, Percy Jackson smirked, laughed, and was sarcastic to boot, but never in the history of Goode high had a growl left his lips.