Percabeth one shots

Kevins P.O.V

Hey, my name is Kevin Auger, and I'm on the swim team here at Goode High School. One of my best friends, Percy Jackson, is the current captain. 

Now let me tell you something about Percy Jackson, his cheering squad was the weirdest thing I think I've ever seen in my life.

They always change, but there's always one person who definitely does not go to Goode that is cheering for him loudly, (Or you know throwing insults at him) from the stands. There was 'punk girl' a girl with spiky black hair, all black and silver clothes, a silver tiara, and striking blue eyes.

Then there was 'golden boy' he sometime showed up with her, though he was one of the less frequent cheerers, he always cheered for Percy as hard as anyone else did. He had blonde hair, a football build, blue eyes, and  a small scar running to his lip.

Next was 'emo kid', basically what the name implies, he wore all black, all the time. Even his hair and eyes were a startling onyx. He was quite until Percy swam, and left almost immediately after he swims. He doesn't go any where near the pool, almost like he's scared of the water, now that I think about it 'punk chick' does that to. 

Then there was 'Latino elf', a Latino kid with pointed ears and lots of energy, never to be seen without a weird tool belt around his waist. He cheered for Percy like someone had added a handful of five hour energies to his coffee, throwing odd nick names and what sound like inside jokes at Percy as he swam.

I swear you could see the bubbles of Percy laughing come up from below the water.

Then there was 'wrestler dude' a guy who looked like he could crack your skull in two and not break a sweat. He was Asian and never to be seen without 'gold girl', a girl with startling gold eyes and curly brown hair that always accompanied him.

There was 'Beauty Queen' a name we had heard 'Latino elf' call her with which she replayed "Shut up repair boy before katroplis (sp?) finds its way to your throat!" She was gorgeous, and obviously didn't care about it. With short choppy hair and kaleidoscope eyes even with her failed attempt to hide it I had to admit she was rather pretty.

There were other of course, so many I don't think I could name them all, like 'violent chick','mischief brothers', 'garden girl' ect.

They would usually come in small groups, a variety of them would sit together and cheer, maybe five, at the very max six.

But today was different. 

This was a country wide competition that Percy and I had been lucky enough to make it into. As I looked around I saw a huge banner that stated proudly in blue 'Go Kelphead!'I was confused until I read the smaller print on the bottom 'A.K.A percy'.

Under the banner stood every unknown person that had ever come to cheer on Percy, which was a lot more then I thought it was as they had all finally come together. There was also someone I hadn't even realized didn't go to Goode, seeing as she attended every meet. 

She had curly blonde hair, with startling grey eyes, and a California tan. Don't get me wrong though, she looked like she could kick any ones ass in 2.5 seconds.

 She was holding a smaller sign smiling brightly. I looked to see I <3 you Seaweed Brain!  I took a double take. Who was this chick? She was talking with the others excitedly, eyes shining. 

I looked away as the announcer started. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*JUST A LINE BREAK~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Every time Percy came up to swim, the noise was defining. His name felt like the only one that could be heard. Everyone under the banner was cheering, throwing insults at him, or telling him not to lose because they had bet on him. 

I laughed at that one, I gotta admit. 

As Percy swam the noise seemed to give him energy, his already impossible speed shooting up. Then I heard someone yell "KELPHEAD CALM DOWN!" and he slowed a little. I wonder why they would ever try to slow him down?

At the end Percy had won the whole thing, he stood on the winners block with a bright smile on his face. They put the gold medal over his head and handed him a huge ass trophy. 

I came in fifth, which to be honest I was still thrilled about. I got a medal and a trophy for being in the top five and went over to talk to Percy. 

Someone, or some people, beat me to it. 

There it was, for the first time Percy surrounded by the people that never seemed to stay long to chat.

Though I guess that meant nothing as he was currently dancing around with them like lunatics and hugging them in turn. When he reached the blonde he pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionately, I felt slightly awkward. 

Apparently no one else noticed, instead they decided to put it on the jumbo tron.

The two didn't seem to mind at all.

The group made gagging noises or just laughed at them. Suddenly one of them spotted me standing there awkwardly. "Perce, I think someone wants to talk to you" He stopped kissing the girl (Even though they were taken off camera a while ago they still didn't stop)

Turning to face me his confusion was replaced by a smile,"Hey Kevin! Congrats man!" He bro- hugged me (Idk what it's called, I don't particularly care) I laughed "I should be telling you that! Really man that's awesome!" He smiled.

'Punk chick' coughed and gave him a glare that clearly said we're-still-here-idiot-so-you-better-hurry- up-and-introduce-us. 

Thankfully Percy caught on. 

"Alright calm down" He rolled his eyes, "This might take a little while" He muttered. "Alright," He began "Here we go!" He pulled the girl in front of him "This is Annabeth Chase, my totally amazing girlfriend" He cheered. 

I gaped, so that's why he turned down so many girls! Jeez we were all starting to think he might be gay! He never thought to mention he had a girlfriend?

"My cousins, Thalia-" 'Punk Chick "Her brother Jason-" Golden boy "Nico" Emo boy "And his sister Hazel" Gold girl he paused only to start again.

"Jasons girlfriend Piper-" Beauty Queen

"Leo-" Latino elf

"Clarisse-" Violence girl

"Travis and Connor Stoll-" Mischief brothers

"Travis Girlfriend Katie-" Garden Girl

"Hazel's boyfriend Frank-" Wrestler dude

"then there's-" The next round of names came at me so quickly that it started to give me a head ache, and Percy wasn't even half way through. 

By the end my head was spinning and I had a huge headache from all the new names and information, I felt like I was going to fall down.

Percy smiled as he ended and turned to me "This" he made a wide gesture to the whole crowd "Is my family. They have been since I was twelve, and are seriously supportive to come all the way out here to watch me mess around in the water" He kissed the girls cheek. 

He said it so flippantly, like being invited to and then winning a huge swim tournament happened to him everyday.

I smiled at them all, happy a guy like Percy got such great support. He'd never say anything, but every summer he'd come back a little more scared and a little more broken.

And that is the story of how I met Percy Jackson's family. 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

ISN'T IT ADORABLE! I know, I know 'update your real story's blah blah blah. No but seriously I'm sorry and I love you guy but I just really couldn't help it. At all. I'm weak \(^o^)/ I'm fine with that though. If you liked it...

FOLLOW!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

BREAK SOMEONES FACE WITH YOUR TAPSHOE!

Stay on beat my little dancing ninjas!

~liquidnight