Percy's Birthday

Kregs P.O.V

I was exited, we had planned this party for our friends Percy and was sure he was going to love it. He wasn't really popular at Goode, so most party's were filled with people we all hated. I called up Percy, knowing he wouldn't have any other plans.

"He- THALIA PUT THAT DOWN- Sorry Hey Kreg whats up?" Percy's voice answered from the pther end. I was slightly confused, I'd never herd of someone named Thalia that was friends with Percy. "NICO I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU  TRY TO RAISE- Scuse me for a second" I heard the phone being put on the counter.

There were loud crash's and bangs in the back round, "Ok" he sounded slightly out of breath, "What were you saying again?" Crash, "LEO THOSE WERE MY BLUE PRINTS!" A voice wailed. Percy cursed, "Hey I have plans today, but I'll talked to you later?" He asked.

I froze.

This was not part of the plan, Percy wasn't supposed to have other plans already, I didn't even know he had other friends besides us.

I nodded before realizing he couldn't see me, "Uh yeah. Just called to wish you a happy birthday" I said quietly, "Thanks man! Oh my gods- TRAVIS! STOP TRYING TO STEAL MY PEN IT COMES BACK YOU IDIOT! Ok I really have to go, By!" And with that he hung up.

-----------------TIME SKIP----------------

We were all driving to Montuck, (sp?) a beach we had heard Percy say was his favorite. Whats the use in missing a good day at the beach right? Besides we bought food, and I for one was not going to let it go to waste.

All jokes aside this sucks.

I know I probably should've checked before hand but, well there isn't really anything I can do about that now is there?

When we got there we noticed a massive party going on, and in the middle of it was the one person I never would've guessed. 

Percy.

There was a large tower of gifts and tons of food, people were dancing and laughing, having a great time. It hurt that Percy hadn't invited us.

He just sat there with no guilt, his arm around a pretty blonde girl talking to this huge group of people like hes known them his whole life, which I guess he might've.

We stayed all night, watching the party from afar. Percy was turning 19, a huge milestone. His last year as a teenager.

Through the whole night people came up and talked to him, they had spars with weird things like rulers and throwing drift wood at each other. Percy's presents ranging from a new watch from his brother Tyson (Who none of us had known about) Saying it was to make up for hos last one.

In his exact words something made it go 'ka boom?' 

To a photo album from the blonde that I swear he almost cried looking at. Then came down the final gift, It was a small velvet box.

Percy took it and stood nervously.

"This year I was kind of selfish" Like he ever could be. "I got this in the hopes of getting the one thing I really want for my birthday." He turned towards the blonde.

"We've been through hell together. We've almost died, time and time again" What? When did this happen? "Your my best friend" what? "And after being with you through everything that's happened, loving you for so much of my life" No way. He loved her, he sounded like he was about to-

"I can't imagine ever being able to even try loving someone else, so." He got down on one knee, oh my god this isn't happening.

"Annabeth Chase, will you please give me the one thing I want. If I never get anything else but this I'll be happy" Wow, he really did love her. "Will you marry me?" The girls hand was clasped over her mouth and our jaws dropped.

She nodded "Yes, Yes oh my gods yes!" She cried pulling him in and kissing him. He slipped the ring on her finger to the thunderous applause of everyone in the party zone. "ABOUT TIME!" Most of them yelled.

I was surprised, here I was not even knowing the girl and these people all thought they should have gotten engaged sooner.

I realized I didn't know Percy Jackson as well as I thought I did.

-------TIME SKIP__________________

As we walked into school on Monday Percy looked the happiest I've ever seen him. It was nearing the last days of our Senior year at high school.

But I knew that wasn't what he was happy about.

He smiled broadly through every class, not even breaking when people shoved into him in the halls to try and annoy him.

When sixth period came around a shy girl that usually didn't really talk to people came up to us, "u-uhm P-Percy?" She asked looking at her feet. "Yeah" Percy, smile still present on his face, answered. "Would you like to go out with me?" She asked quietly.

I felt so bad.

His smile faltered, "Uhm, well I'm kind of already with someone, and we're pretty serious" A kid snorted "How serious could you be with a girl?" Percy narrowed his eyes "As of Friday she's my fiance" he says and everyone stops.

The girls eyes widened "Oh! I'm s-so s-sorry I-I really d-didn't know!" She stuttered out. Percy smiled at her "Its fine, and I'm sorry to. You seem like a really nice girl." He said sincerely, making her blush. 

"I CALL BS!" A kid called and I bristled "I saw him propose to her, he's not lying" Percy turned to me with a confused expression "How did you-" I waved him off. "The reason we called was to see if you wanted to go to the Beach for your birthday." he blushed.

I laughed "Don't worry about it, your looked much more fun" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Sorry, it was kind of a camp thing. Most of us have known each other for a really long time, for someone new to step in. Well I just kind of thought you guys would feel really awkward" he explained.

Ok, so now I'm not so pissed,

I laughed, "It's fine, don't worry about it" I smiled and nudged him "Though it would have been nice to know you had a girlfriend, never mind one you were so serious with you were going to propose" I smacked him upside the head.

"Sorry" He laughed.

"I'd say I'll tell you next time, but I don't think there ever will be one".

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Isn't it cute! I like it, its sweet. Anyway this is my third update today? Anyone know why? If you guessed because you've been procrastinating cleaning your room then your correct! If you liked this or you also procrastinate.....

FOLLOW!
COMMENT!
VOTE!

BREAK SOMEONES FACE WITH YOUR TAPSHOE!

Stay on beat my little dancing ninjas!

~Liquidnight