is this the end of it all?

"I'll love you till the very end." - somebody lol

Y/n:

"Y/n...y/n...y/n!" a voice called,

"huh what?" I sat up looking around. I smiled instantly when I saw my best friend in front of me. "Stefan." I grinned jumping up and hugging him, he smiled squeezing me back.

I backed up, and looked down at his..suit?? "Umm what are you dressed up for?? My funeral or something lol!" he slightly smiled looking down.

"Well today I married Caroline." He grinned waving his hand that had a gold band around his finger. I held his hand scanning over the ring.

"Aw I'm happy for you guys!" I smiled wishing I was there to see it.

"Me too." a soft voice spoke up from the door, looking around Stefan there stood Elena.

"Lena!" I cried running into her open arms. "Thank god your awake!" We walk out into the hall.

Stefan came and stood in front of me, the school started to shake, but quickly died down. "woahh what was that?"

"y/n, can you watch damon for me, make sure he behaves. take care of each other." he spoke slightly choking up.

I stood there dumb folded, "Wait what where re you going Stefan?" I spoke tears brimming my eyes, one rolled down my cheek but stefan caught wiping it away.

"no stefan no!" I cried shaking my head, elena grabbed my hand. He nodded.

"I know, i'm sorry. I'll see you again. I promise." he smiled hugging me once again, but I held onto his hand. "It was good seeing you both, one last time." his hand slipped from mine as he turned down the hall.

"Stefan, stefan no don't go! STEFAN!" I screamed as he took one last look at us smiling, and exited into the light.

"Noo stefan," I fell to the ground as everything flashed, we were back in the living world. I pounded my fist into the ground.

"Come on y/n lets go find the others

"Come on y/n lets go find the others." Elena whispered helping me up. We both exited the school comforting each other as our friend left us.

The next morning

"Have you talked to Damon yet? I asked Bonnie as we walked through the woods along with Elena towards The Salvatore crypt.

"Yeah he is pretty broken down, he has been comforting Care a lot too." 

Yes, I am in love with Damon, but when I was put to sleep by the witch it was hard to leave him. I was indeed nervous to see him after so many years later.

We arrived as Caroline stepped out of the crypt, she shown through her face as she froze for a second, then ran to Elena and I pulling us into her arms. 

"Care!" I smiled hugging her tightly as Elena did the same. I was pulled out of the hug, when a voice mumbled my name.

Damon stood just outside the door of the crypt, also frozen.

"Hi" I grinned as I started to walk to him but then turned to full on running into his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm ending it here because yall kow how it gonna end and I don't fell like crying and turn it to a panic attack lol.

goonight guys love yall lovelies!