The Awaken...

*SPOILER ALERT IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT LAST TWO EPISODES THEN DON'T READ PLEASE!!!!*

Damon's hell

I shot up from lying on the ground. Gun shots and canons sounds flee through the forest. I was back in the war..."Damon!" a voice called the shook me out of my thoughts. I jumped out spinning around to find Y/n standing threre.
"Y/n you gotta get out of here!!" i screamed walking towards her. She shook her head with a smirk on her face..then a bullet shot into her chest causing her to gasp and calapse.
"Y/n!" i screamed running to her side. Then a flash came and I awoke again the same place and y/n was being shot again and again and again....

Y/n:

"Stefan why won't he wake up?" Matt asked shifting his weight onto his other foot. Stefan shook his head and rubbed his hands over his face.

"I don't know..there's something you just gotta give up and let go. I had so much pain I broke. That's how you got me out." he spoke softly looking over at Damon.

"Well how come we got you out so easy?" Bonnie asked setting the grimwore down.

"Because Damon isn't gonna let go that easy. That's just him." I spoke up standing from my chair and walking towards the kitchen. I stood in front of the cabinet that held all the alcohol. I pulled out a brand new bottle of bourbon Damon would kill me if he knew i'm drinking the last bourbon. I poured a glass and slammed it down.

"I know your my girl but you never slam down a bourbon that fast." said a voice that I knew too well. I spun around to find Damon leaning against the doorway.
"Damon!" i screamed happily and jumped into his arms causing him to fall back a little bit. He tightly wrapped his arms around me. I heard a few shushes and mumbling. I looked over and saw everyone smiling and awing.

So what did you think? I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. In this imagine I added my own little twist because I didnt wanna be sad and stuff...
Question of the day: [1]What would Damon's hell be like if you could make it. [2] How do you think Stefan will take the news about Elena.?