↞Memories↠

Imagine Damon dying and your thoughts without him..but some wonderful memories come back.

Gone..but never lost.

Your say that no good for me cause I'm always tugging at your sleeve. I'll hate you when you leave any ways."

He left me..gone. I can't live like this. I need him here by my side...He is my best friend.

Damon dyed to a the fucking stone...it was destroyed taking his soul along with it. I remember when he told me when he wasn't gonna leave..

*Flashback*

"Damon, I don't think I'll survive." I cried. He shook his head taking my face between his hands, kissing my forehead. "Y/n I'm not gonna leave you ever..I swear." He spoke softly his blue eyes staring into my y/e/c.

"Promise?" I spoke blinking away tears. He nodded. "I Promise."

*End of Flashback*

Hm..

I Promise.

It hurts knowing and thinking I'll never be able to hold him again. Never be able to kiss him. Never be able to sleep next to him at night.

I stand here in The Giuseppe Family Crypt, standing near Damon's Coffin. A matte black coffin..just like he wanted. 

"Y/n." I spun around to find Stefan at the doorway of the crypt. "It's time." he spoke sadly. I nodded starting to wheel Damon to the door. Stefan helped me wheel him outside, where everyone else was.

Matt, Valarie, Alaric, Enzo, Bonnie, Caroline and the twins. Along with The Mikaelson Family Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus, Hayley and Hope. Then there is Stefan and Me. 

All the boys carried the coffin, even though two of them had to..they wanted be there and pay their respect. Us girls and the children walked behind. They're bearing Damon in the area where the garden once was..at their home of 1864. It's where Damon kissed me..for the first time. They placed Damon in the hole Stefan dug up. As all the boys started to cover it up and fill it. Everyone took turns saying something. Everyone was sweet and nice about it, and yes I know that some people held some grudges with him. But they were still kind. Once it got to me..I didn't know what to say..I mean had plenty of stuff but, my mind went blank.

"Um,

I felt something in me..a heart beat. I knew for awhile..I wasn't gonna say anything but

"I'm pregnant." I whispered knowing everyone heard me.