Soul Mates..

This Imagine was requested by @lextrodinaryheathen

Soul mate's
Stefan-Hayley (1st pic)
Damon-Caroline (2nd pic)
Matt-Elena (4th pic)
Alaric-Rebekah (3rd pic)
Tyler-Davina
Elijah-Y/n (7th pic)
Klaus-Katherine (5th pic)
Kol-Bonnie (6th pic)

Y/n pov:
"What..this has to be a joke right!" Damon roared furiously. Damon..well Bonnie came to us with news about our "Soul Mate's" and when we recieved them. There were a lot of raised brows. "Really me and Klaus!..Ew!" Katherine screeched. "What love I'm not that bad am I?" Klaus smirked standing across the table from her. Everyone one looked up at him with a " are you serious now look"

"What." He chuckled shaking his head. Davina on the other had spoke up "I agree with Katherine...who'd want to be with a werewolves they smell like wet dog especially Tyler Lockwood!" Davina spat. Klaus and Tyler glared at her along with Hayley.

"Not all of them smell..well at least I don't." Hayley smirked at Klaus and Tyler. "I just love it how everyone talks about us..when were standing right here!!" Tyler spoke gritting his teeth. "Shut up both of you..at least you aren't with a bloody history book/vampire hunter over here." Rebekah groaned. "Hey..their not that bad. At least I can kick some butt!" Alaric spoke up defending himself. Damon chuckled. "What smart-ass comment would you like to add in Damon?" Alaric spat. Damon raised an eyebrow and stopped shaking his glass around. "Well I was thinking...if it weren't for me..you'd probably had been a vampire's next snack." He smirked. Everyone laughed quitely while Alaric shook his head. "Besides I'm paired up with Barbie over here." Damon pointed over to Caroline. "Well your not a sight to see either." She smiled back. You were kinda getting annoyed. "You guys...you can't believe this right! It doesn't make any sense. Haven't you heard the saying "Don't beleive everything you believe on the internet"..well don't beleive eveything that's in a book..I guess" you spoke from the table that contained the alcohol. Eveyone stopped and thought for a moment. "Y/n is right! Obviously if this was true..its would've happened already!" Stefan chimmed in. Everyone one agreed and burned thr paper. You stood infront of thr fire while eveyone was in the kitchen celebrating. You felt someone behind you. Damon kissed your cheek. "Your my soul mate." He whispered in your ear. You smiled knowing it was true.

-------------
Well I know I said I was gonna try and post these when I got back. But I was bored and needed something to do...I liked this one..what about you? I'd like to thank the person who requested this again. (Sorry it won't let me add your name again :( ) Anyways thank you so much for the request..keep them comimg!!
Love ya peeps!♡♡ :)