What do you mean?

Important Message: Last day of contest is January 10th, 2016!!!!

"What do you mean?!" Bonnie gasped followed by Caroline.

"I mean that i'm not having a bridal shower, I really don't like all this attention on me. Plus I don't need a Male stripper for the party..I have my own and he's way more sexy and FREE!" I giggled. They kinda stared at me then, made a funny face. Out of nowhere they busted out laughing.

"What?!" I question. They looked at each other still laughing  then told me turn around.  So I did, but I instantly regret it. Damon leaned against the lockers smirking.

"So um" he stopped for a moment smirking again! "So who is this sex, FREE Male stripper your talking about that you have at home? Should I be concerned and tell you to leave your door open every time you have a guy over?" He spoke which cause Bonnie and Caroline to laugh again.

"Uhh, shud up!" I giggled. "Let's go home!" I grumbled pulling Damon along with me.

"Oo is the Male Stripper gonna be there?!" Damon screeched. Which caused me too laugh as we came up to the car. Damon stopped for a moment and  walked up to me, which caused me to pinned to the car.

"B.T.W..Which means By.The.Way-"

"Yeah Damon I know what B.T.W means. I'm not that old!" I remarked, he shook his head.

"Anyways you will be having a bridal shower weather you like it or not. We need more stuff for around the house. Plus you need time to let loose, but not to loose." He smirked. I giggled.

"Fine, if it makes you that happy. But you promise me the same..Ok?" I smiled.

He nodded, "I promise." he leaned down and kissed me.

I.M: Remember you can message me or dedicate me your Contest Imagines!!

Thanks again guys for all the support!! Love Ya!!!!!