Valentine's Day 2

So like a lot of people requested a part 2 of Valentine's Day so I granted your wish...your welcome!😘👌

Y/n Pov..
"Damon...you love me right?" you asked laying on my stomach on the couch..while he was sitting in the chair reading.

"Yes dear I do." He smiled not taking his eyes of the book. I smirked knowing how to take some advantage.
I jumped up and skipped over to him. I smiled and threw the book across the room..then straddling him.

"You know that your like..really sexy..right?" I smiled tracing my fingers around his chest.

"Yes I do." he smirked. "What do you want?"

I pretend I was hurt and put my hand on my chest. "I just can't tell my boyfriend how sexy his is..without him telling me I want something. Uh Im hurt!" I cried.

He cocked his head to the side..I sighed. "Okay..where's the Valentine's Day chocolate?"

"Downstairs in the freezer." he smiled. I climbed off and started walking towards the stairs. "Oh wait I think I ate it all.." I stopped dead in my tracks and spun around furiously.

"What?!"

"Kidding!" Damon cut in before I could attack him..

"Good..other wise you wouldn't be getting shit later.." i smiled continuing to walk towards the stairs.

"Wait what?!-

"Kidding!!" I smirked. "See how it hurts." I smiled and walked down the stairs.
--------------
So I hoped you guys liked it!! I just wanna thank you all for voting. I love walking up everyday to votes and comments so please keep it up!!
Oh btw if you love Shane Dawson..then you'll love my new book. Please go check it out..it would mean a lot to me. Thanks love you bye!!😘✨👐