Prom!!

Y/n Pov:

"What dress should I wear Caroline?" I whined rustling through my closet. The dance was two hours away and I had nothing to wear.

"Well, how about we go shopping at a store called Dress Barns? It has dresses for 30% off!" She exclaimed, running into my room, shoving the ad in my face. I took it from her hands and looked over it.

"Yeah let's go!" I said, jumping up and grabbing my purse.

"Ding!" The bell sung as we entered the store. A lady at the counter smiled at us.

"Hi Welcome, Everything in the store is 30% off, let me know if you need anything," She smiled, and continued to her work.

"Ooh!" Caroline screeched, running to a section of dresses. I shook my head and followed her.

Damon Pov:

"Come on Stefan!" I yelled. We were trying to get tuxes for the dance and Stefan was distracted...By his hair! He snapped out of it and caught up to me.

"Hey, so I heard this store called Fresh Suits, has suits on sale!" Stefan spoke excitedly.

I shrugged. "Ok, let's go," I replied, and Stefan showed the way.

Y/n Pov:

I tried on a purple dress. It had a lace top and, it went down to just above my knees. It hugged my figure in a excellent way.

"Okay, I'm coming out!" I called to Caroline. I could hear her screeching from outside the door. I slid open the curtain and stepped out. Caroline stood there breathless.

"Oh.My.God!!" She screeched. "You look amazing!" she sung.

"I'm totally getting this!" I smiled and ran back into the changing room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

O.M.G thank you guys so much!!! I love all of you!!! 

So who saw the last episode of American Horror Story??? I thought it was sad when they killed Liz but it was for the best. I thought it was so cute when Tristan came back and Liz was so happy!!

Question of the day!!!

Where do you think the next season of AHS be???? Comment below