•Damon Salvatore Imagine•

This gif is just Oh...My...God!!! I literally melted just watching it over and over. Plus I almost died when I saw the new episode of TVD. When he threw the towel at Ric. I was like omg I'd jump him then and there. Even with the towel on. Uhh so anyways enjoy!!!!!

Imagine walking in on Damon in the shower.

*Y/N Pov*
"Damon!!!" you yelled running around the house looking for him. You decided to go look upstairs to see if he was in his room. Nope! You walked towards the bathroom and knocked on the door..."Come In!" he called.  You walked in to see him standing in the shower...naked. "sorry! You said come in!" you closed my eyes and walked out shutting the door behind me. Not much later he walks out. You turned to face him thinking he was covered....nope naked. You cover your eyes facing forward. "Next time you should knock..what if I was indecent." he said. "I knocked!" You shrieked. "Well it's nothing you've seen before." You could here the smirk in his voice. You reached over to the bed and felt for a blanket. Luckily there was one. You threw it towards him....you peeked a little to see if he was covered...Thank god he was. You guys have been going out for 5 months and you were taught that it's kinda rude to walk in on someone naked. *laughs* "ok anyways I came to stop by and ask you if you knew about the gilbert device." I question. "Oh the Gilbert device." He smirked.