↠Memories 2↠

Since you guys all wanted a part two so here you go.

Previously..

I had plenty to say, but my mind went blank...

"I'm pregnant." I whispered knowing everyone heard me.

Now..

Everyone's eyes widened..some were sad looking. Caroline must have known how I felt because she walked towards me hugging me. Stefan walked over to me giving me a big hug. "I will be there for you and help you." Stefan smiled. "Me too!" Caroline piped in.

*5 Months Later*

Everything has been good these past three months. Valarie and Stefan have been there every step of the way..along with Caroline who threw a HUGE baby shower. We found out the gender of the baby at the shower. Caroline had the color blue or pink, it was a powder that was in a baseball. Stefan threw it and I hit it perfectly shattering it open. Pink dust flew around in the air. I jumped up in excitement. Right now i'm putting some things away in the baby room. The baby is 32 weeks old. Thats 9 months, yes I know it seems kinda early but this is a supernatural pregnancy.

*1 Week Later*

"Why do I fell this pain!" I screamed. I was in labor and the pain was horrible, it felt like I was splitting in half. "Your healing your body wants to heal, but the baby is coming out so its going against it. Plus your giving birth not playing or game or something." Caroline chuckled. I looked and glared at her "Does it look like I'm laughing." I spoke bitterly to her. "Yeah I wouldn't mess with her." Stefan spoke up from beside me. "Okay y/n I'm gonna need you to push." Valerie spoke looking up from the blanket the covered my lower area. "1-2..3! Push!" I gave it all my might and pushed. "Good y/n, now one more push I can see the head!" Valerie called. I nodded and pushed again. Then the most beautifulest sound filled the room. Valerie walked over to me, she was wrapped in a pink blanket and a pink little hat on her head. 

"What did you name her?" Caroline asked walking over and standing next to me.

Addison Grace-Giuseppe Salvatore