Baby, please don't go..

Since a lot of you want a part 3 here you  go. 

-----------------------

  Baby please don't go. If I wake up tomorrow, will you still be here. 

Damon Pov:

She still hasn't woke up, its been 5 hours. Nothing at all.

Stefan sat beside me, "Damon, I'm so sorry." I shook my head. 

"It's not your fault..It's mine I told her to leave." I spoke patting his shoulder standing up, and picking up y/n bridal style.

"Where are you taking her?" Elena asked standing up. Yes everyone is still here.

"Upstairs to wash her up, the funeral is gonna be held tomorrow. She needs to look beautiful as always." I turned around walking upstairs.

I set her in the tub of our bathroom and turned the water on filling up the tub.

....

I sat in the chair of my desk, starring at he box in front of me. She would want this on her right?

I took a sip of my drink, looking out the window. After I gave y/n a bath, I dressed her in one of her favorite dresses.

 After I gave y/n a bath, I dressed her in one of her favorite dresses

^^^^Dress above^^^^^

The girls did her hair and make up, while all of us boys went and got a coffin and flowers.

After everything was done, she was placed on a stand downstairs. The reason we didn't just get it done tonight is because tomorrow was our anniversary together of 186 years of being together. (Don't your dare tell me it can't be, because I did my research like I always do and i'm correct.)

...Tomorrow Night 5pm... 

I walk downstairs where everyone else is waiting. Everyone looks towards me as I walk in the room. "Let's get started." I spoke walking towards y/n coffin. All the boys took a side of the coffin. The ladies walked ahead as we walked y/n out of the house towards the memorial.

 Caroline and the girls decorated the the coffin with flowers. We came apon The Salvatore Crypt. The girls placed photos of all of us with y/n. The one that stood out the most was me and y/n frame of all of our pictures together. My favorite is us in 1863 when my father made us take a picture together. 

We set her on the stand. Bowed our heads making peace.

*Flashback*

"Damon when I die..don't waste a beautiful day on me with speeches and words. Remember me by silence and memories. Everyone takes a turn giving me a memory." y/n spoke as she laid on my chest. 

"As you wish." I replied and kissed her goodnight.

*Flashback end*

And that's what we did. I let the girls go first. Then all of them men went, I was last. After Stefan finished.

I showed her the memory of the time I first saw her.

Since you've been away
I've been down and lonely
Since you've been away
I've been thinking of you
Trying to understand
The reason you left me
What were you going through?

I'm missing you
Tell me why the road turns
Ooh ooh
I'm missing you
Tell me why the road turns

As i look around
I see things that remind me
Just to see you smile
Made my heart fill with joy
I'll still recall
All those dreams we shared together
Where did you run to, boy?

I'm missing you
Tell me why the road turns
Ooh ooh
I'm missing you
Tell me why the road turns

Sometimes i've wondered
I didn't understand
Just where you were trying to go
Only you knew the plan
And i tried to be there
But you wouldn't let me in

But now you've gone away boy
I feel so broken hearted
I knew the day we started
That we were meant to be
If only you'd let me!
I've cried so many tears
Gotta face now all my fears
We let time slip away
I need you boy
Here today!

There was so much you gave me
To my heart
To my soul
There was so much of your dreams
That were never told
You had so much hope
For a brighter day
Why were you my flower
Plucked away

I'm missing you
Tell me why the road turns
Ooh ooh
I'm missing you
Tell me why the road turns

I kissed her on the forehead before turning and leaving. My heart aches. I vanished and found myself lying in the middle of the road.

------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for all the voting and reads you have been giving me, I love seeing all of your thoughts and comments. You guys have given me so much to be thankful for!! Thank you! Love you all!! <3

Question of the day: So I was thinking of making another imagine book but of The Joker. So should this be then end and start my new book? OR Should I continue this book and still write my new book? (But there won't be as many updates as often for this book)