Part 2/3 Damon Salvatore Imagine

This is part 2 of the Klaus Sacrifice Imagine.

OMG 7k OMG I JUST WANNA THANK MY MOM- NAW IM JUST KIDDING. I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS. UH YOU GUYS MADE ME SO HAPPY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH ENJOY!!

Y/n Pov:
I crawled out of the dirt. My throat burned, my head hurt. There was a man who was on guard duty and he looked really tasty. I could hear he pulse beating from here. Blood rushing threw his veins. I couldn't control the thirst. So I bit him. It was wonderful, it was so warm and it was delicious. My gums started to throb and the headache and burn in my throat went away. Wait so how did I become a vampire?! I need to talk to someone, someone I can trust. I know she can blab her mouth but she is a vampire and I trust her. So right now I'm walking to Caroline's house. I decided to vamp speed over there considering it be faster and easier. I arrived not much later, I walked up to the door and knocked....Liz Caroline's mom opened the door.

"Hi- Y/n?!" she asked confused.

"Hi Liz sorry to bother you buy yes I'm back from the dead. Is Caroline here?" I asked. "Yes sh-"

"Y/n?! Is that you?!" Caroline asked from behind her mom. I nodded and Liz let me in. Only I wasn't invited in the proper way so when I stepped in I was blocked by the barrier.

"So that's how your here." Liz whispered. "Come in." she spoke. I nodded to her and stepped in.

"Caroline now please don't tell anyone ok. I don't want anyone to know I'm alive yet especially Damon." I spoke softly. She nodded.

Time Skip (Sorry I'm in a rush I want to give you guys something to read!)

------
Caroline has been helping me with control and fighting and stuff. I caught on pretty quick. Right now were getting ready for the Mystic Falls Masqurete Ball. Caroline is just finishing up her make up while I'm done. My dress is Black. It is thighs fitting from breast to stomach. The tight fitting from shoulder to third quarter sleeve then flowing at the rest of the sleeves. The bottom of the dress is like my sleeves and it goes above my knees. (That rhymed!!)

"Ready!!"Caroline called.
Crash!!! "AHH!!" Caroline screamed.

"Caroline?!" I yelled running up the stairs. I got to here room. Oh my god.