Inhumation

I kind of miss the old man,  The principal of A.k High School.  He used to be very unique.  But it's not like I'm going to brust into tears or something. But I felt a sharp pain shifting through my heart when I heard the news from Keita.I still don't understand how did he figure it out.
He cancelled all of my meetings without actually asking me out. So I might have no choice but to go to the furnel......
I should have been angry maybe but I'm not.Or should I be actually angry? 
& he even  left a seven days holiday note. He's beginning to own things a lot.

I went to the funeral dressed up in my official dress.I still don't remember when was the last time I ever talked to someone without concerning " Horizon.  "  So It's actually weird for me in every way it's possible.

Into the funeral the crowd is filled with all the homo sapiens I never knew. 
Or may be I just simply don't remember..  Our principle used to be Christian. & I don't know how things really works here...

An old lady with grey hair without  giving a simple hint hugged me really hard. & She started crying with her highest vocal. I hope she doesn't lose her voice pitch in the end..
I have honestly no idea what to do in this situation. I rubbed her back & said, " There  everything will be fine. "
( Of course the first thing that came into my mind.)

She shifted her head to my hands & mumbled,  " Oh... nothing would be fine... You can't bring him back."

I accidentally spoke loud,  " Don't take it personally miss. "

She raised her head little,  " What did you say young lady?  "

I couldn't assume whether she liked what I said. So I had to figure it out..

I cleared my throat & said,

" We all have to die someday.  It's better not to take it too seriously & be a crybaby to maintain socialization. Makes no sense. Right?  & beside how much do you actually know him anyway?  Everyday someone is dying .  "

She left my hands with forcible vibration.  She narrowed her eyes little & mumbled in a shaky voice,

" Who are you young lady? "

I answered,  " June. "

She wided her eyes & whispered, 
"I asked your name,  not the month!"

I replied with slight smile,  "Now, you have to deal with it! "

She whispered,
"Those who laughs in someone's death,  eventually dies by the curse of dead soul.  "

I said,  " Yeah sure. Do you wish to live forever?  ''

Before I could see her reactions someone forcefully dragged me from the situation... 

Someone pixie size,  blonde hair girl & wearing heavy glasses.

" June,  You remember me?  "

I struggled, " Yeah..umhh..uh.. "

" Oh, how could you recongnize me..  I changed my hair color. "

I smirked,  " Right. "

" I'm Selina from A.K High School remember?  I used to sit to your back seat. "

& exactly how she wants me to remember that?!!!!  I don't even remember talking to any girl either. My God!!  Did I ever have a friend which is a girl?!!!

I tried to visible my friendly fake smile as long as possible. 
She is very jolly though.

She vowed & whispered, " Do you know who the old lady was?  ''