Touching the sky 🙌

Beep..beep..beep.. My stupid alarm clock went crazy.. But I still refused to wake up.. But that didn't help much when Keita shook me with his one hand .I was pretty much sure that he was holding a capachhino with his other hand and honestly didn't want to get burned.

I half opened my eyes but the visions were still blurred. I mumbled , " Keita , I just own a very big software company .Can't I have the freedom to sleep peacefully even once ? "

Keita replaced the papers for me from my desk and handed over me the capacchino... After taking a sip from capacchino , I starred at Keita
to have a regular chatting. Keita is my intern .He has this fair hair and very kind eyes ..Which are so manipulative that it will make people to believe in him immediately. Actually not just his eyes, his whole personality  keep radiating kindness all over the time.

He stared at me with his doleful beautiful eyes and said ,

" If one could really know the prizes this young, best entrepreneaur pays. "

I took another sip of capacchino over adjusting the seat ,

" I'm not the only interpreneuar you know. There's plenty of others. & I'm sure they'll replace me from my position of being" the best ",Just give or take few months. That reminds me I need to work.& besides I didn't build this company, Tom willberg did. I just updated things a little "

Keita said politely, " That's not the world things.They think you made a great out of deal . Madam Amberson , I suggest you to take some rest.In fact it's my request. You'll go crazy if you keep working like this. & besides the last three times when you run out of calories , doctors forbidded you to do so much work.At least not for 27hours straight. "

I took a big sip from capacchino & emptied it immediately .I yawned,
" Come on , keita you're like a big brother to me.Stop addressing me as Madam.I mean how old I am. Twenty two.I don't know about you. But I am feeling twenty two. .._owhh.crap..I don't even like this song. "

I kicked the table so it might hit my wheel attached chair to the middle area where I can easily rotate it.It's something I do for fun..

" Keita change this music list and add something umhh...something metal. "

Keita  opined, " Would linkin park do ? "

I confirmed, " Don't be ridiculous. Linkin park ain't metal. But you know what bring linkin park too.."

Suddenly there was a call on Keita's phone. Then mine's.  Then in the telephone. I picked up the telephone ,

" June , there's an emergency. Julia happened " , said Robert.

I sighed , " Oh man not again. She's always doing this. May be I should fire her & set her free from the pressure.  "

Robert laughed cheerfully,
" Yeah , fire all & go for 72hours jerking in the office. "

I chuckled, " I'm your boss.You're fired . " 

Robert pushed the door of my cabin  ..Keeping his phone safe in his pocket and  smiled,
" I don't understand the point of calling.I had to come to the cabin after all. "

I got up slowly.. Not still wanting to deal with material world. I motioned my steps towards the glass. This whole building is made of glass . Tom Willberg the original owner of this company had an opinion about this ,

" These glasses are like mirrors which reflects every emblem of hearts"

Indeed it does. Cause every time when I face this gigantic mirrors I can no longer see myself how age turned me on. Though I have to admit , these dark spots under my eyelids and wrinkles are doing just fine not to be seen as the same. & besides this heavy glass on my eyes sometimes make me completely different person .Something that 4 years ago June Amberson never had been. I can't say I'm actually happy about that but it is what it is.