Golden Childhood

22April, laughter in atmosphere...
Elias is not letting me go though I begged him twice. It's because he's running too fast holding my hand and there's a massive chance I'll lose control & get myself dirty in a place of Mudd & grass..
" Let me go..Whereee are we...even .going...Elliiass ... Aw ..Stop ? "
"Hahaha.. I can run fast right?"

" Whattt?For the love of God, slow down "

& it was just as I planned I fell into a rock & got myself hurt very badly. With my despise I've heard nothing but laughter. I became furious for obvious reason & yelled

" for once I thought you're going to offer a hand to this young woman & pull me up ".

Elias slightly sat down right beside me & said

" That's a very agreeable assumption but the only problem is I only help beautiful women you see .Oh & please you don't have to thank me for sitting right beside of you. "

" Wow, thanks, your majesty "

" Why do you even call yourself woman you're only 13"

" The same reason you call yourself a gentleman in the age of 13 "

" Putting this adjective as " gentle" wouldn't help you to convince me to say something nice for you as well "

Brushing the shit of from my hand I kept saying " Oh how I've missed you & your ancient lame jokes. "

Elias  gave a smirk without paying attention to what I've just said & looked up with hollowness in his  eyes. Seeing that I turned my head up to ,
" Elias ..."
"Hmm.."
"Are you searching for rescue team up there..  "
" Oh, shut up. Do you have to destroy possibly every moment? Can't you just  keep quiet & feel the bizarre scene?"
I almost smiled and said " Too bad I'm not more of a kind of feelers. "
"Feel the  air which gently flowing your hair. All these blueness of sky, beautiful greens .."
" You mean the mud we're sitting on it right now "

"You're useless and I'm hopeless. I thought I'll share the ten magnificent reason you should believe in telepathy ."

" Oh my God. Bye Elias , I'm leaving. "

& I did stood up & fully concerned to go.
" If you leave this place right now, remember you'll be leaving me think as that . "
" Elias"
" Yes . "
"I'm leaving you. Bye. "
I slowly start walking. & after some moments I looked backward & yelled " Elias , do come on. "
" I .. I'll just be here..for a moment.. "
" Are you sure ? "
I've waited in silence & finally there was no answer. So I keep walking my way home.. Besides I'm the one who've claimed that no feeler type.......