Indicatons

Luca asked while seeing the tension figure in my face ,
" Hey what's wrong ? "

I said , " I was just wondering why would Elia-..."

Before I finished the sentence I heard Elias calling from behind ,
" June. "

I turned around and saw Elias was walking while supporting his bicycle ..
I waited for him and when he came forward he said,
" Why didn't you wait for me in school ? "

I said, " It's because.. "

Then Luca tapped in my hand ,
"What happened to Elias ? "

I said to him, " Just wait a second."

When I turned around right
Elias said , " Who are you talking to? "

I turned left & there was no one . I looked back & forth. Still no one. How can Luca be disappeared so soon ?

I turned right to say something to Elias but he was gone too..
Suddenly I felt another tap on my shoulder and it was Luca again ,
" Elias ? What happened to Elias ? "

I was freaking out...
Again Elias call my name from right & said ,
" June what are you searching for ? "

For some reason I had the feeling they are not seeing each other. It's not because they were ignoring each other or something .. & I was freaking out in every possible way. & I felt little dizzy . I tried to calm myself thinking I'm hallucinating because I'm running out of calories..

But this time both of them were saying things from right & left. I covered my ears & ran along the whole path......

I was too freaking scared. & I was over thinking every inch. Thinking about the paranormal activities. Thinking about after life. Thinking about every God damn freaking thing...

& then I finally reached home. Nervously put out the keys from the school bag and after struggling from several minutes. I opened the goddamn door.
& then slam the door with an big annoying sound..

Went to the kitchen & start chewing the first thing I saw in fridge . Which was hotdog. Tasteless. But I was acting baseless.. I tried to create the same positive attitude as Bear Grills does while seeing snake or something. I spelled out to myself , " Proteins . "
Drank down the cold water ..
. & laid on the couch without thinking straight.

After half an hour struggling I fell into sleep... I don't know how long was I sleeping but it had to be way too long. Cause it was night.. & the whole place was almost dark... I turned on the lights to check the time & found out it was 10 pm already.

I went to the kitchen again & with sensibly ate again. Cause I didn't want that hallucination things to happen again.

I went upstairs and habitally searched on Google , " Why am I having hallucinations ? "

I went to the first link address & without focusing the description, started reading the comment sections ,

" If you can't sleep at night, it means you're awake in someone else's dream . "

Bullshit...

I checked on the second ,

" 5 reasons you should believe in paranormal activities... "
I disconnected my broadband connection...

I hate paranormal activities. Specially in night....

I heard people's whispering ,
" Spring forest is covered with blood. "

" It was last time enchanted by daffodil flowers. "

Spring forest was visible right before my eyes.. I was observing it with my horror how the flowers, trees and even grass was covered by blood.. It was dark.. So dark but still the blood seem to radiate it's danger....
The more I was seeing it , the more I got scared .I was feeling explosive pain in my chest...
Felt the pressure swalloing down my throat . I didn't know what to call this pain...