Material World

Maria is my mother. Very affectionate and passive aggressive caring one.I've no father. Why? We'll get to the later. ....
As soon as I arrived home , I kind of kicked off my shoes, put  myself into my regular clothes . Well, I preferred everything as black and Maria thought it's a fact. I had some sort of posters of my favorite music bands all over the place .She said, there's mysterious sadness spreading around my whole room and personality.This was her way of explaining things. One great thing about Maria , She grew up all by herself. She was a strong headed woman since childhood ( I can assume ) she parented herself and created herself. & if we look through the devastating consequences, everybody makes mistakes, don't they? For her terrible past or something else, I don't know but She always seemed so reserved to herself. Therefore we didn't talk to each other that much . I never claimed to be the reason of something which might be as a rememberance of her horrifying past. That's why I didn't ask her questions like how my father used to be like or where my grandparents lived or even they were alive or not. I kind of figured out my answers all by myself. Okay, okay. Not all by myself, with the help of Elias Goldestine.
Sadness was never spreading through my surroundings as long as she was surrounded with all of my surroundings. ..

I didn't know how long I was thinking about her until Maria turned off the light and said " You little brat. Think you're not hungry anymore. I swear this boy will make you extinct someday. "
But I'm always hungry for million different things
..

Early in the morning I woke up late, my school was about to began in 7:30.& I woke up in 7:00 am. I'm really slow at doing anything, so it's horrible for me.Besides Elias will pick me up from here at 7:15 am. I'm doomed. I hurriedly got up from my bad as hurricane. Wasted 10minutes trying to find where are the other parts of uniforms? Brushing my teeth like forever & with my other hand trying to put everything in this damn school bag. & then Elias shouted out from the window ,

" It's 7:20 . What do you think you're doing?"

So I took my socks, shoes, tie in one hand ( mighty balance) & with the other tried to tangle my hair with a ribbon. & of course put on the rebel hat on my head.

Maria looked at me in horror & said
" You're seriously going school just like that "

I don't think answering to that was necessary. Before I could run to the stairs. Elias already came in. Maria ,

" Elias, sweety why don't you finish the breakfast I made for you, this wretch will take a lot of time ."

Elias slowly turned his head towards Maria and kissed in her cheek.
Elias " Someother day,"
I was still struggling to put my shoes. I was literally jumping side to side. Elias held my hand form one hand and both my shoes from another . And just before I try to figure out what was he about to do , I found myself running into the vertical stairs & then somehow I climbed in to Elias bicycle. & he was riding it as if he was in a race or something. Me ,

" Elias, So you're going to let my shoes tangeeeele..dd on your .. Bicycle"

" Ignore ittt... We don't have much time. "

"Our voice sounds as if like a crystal ball falling from eternity..."

" Eternity doesn't createe echo"
" It's not even near to echo, genius".

I ran along the class room corridor as fast as I could. & finally made it to philosophy class. Elias seemed not to be interested to take philosophy literally. When I say literally , it means literally. He kind of made sure his absence in this class. & Eric was always holding his back for proxy. Bunking classes was really no big deal for our school. Though it was concerned to be a very strict school.
All any one needed was a little bit of courage ..