✗✗✗✗✗

7 : KIDNAPPED

Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco
"I'm taking back the crown / I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it / the crown, so close I can taste it, I see what's mine and take it"

✗✗✗✗✗

8 : WOUNDED

Doubt - twenty one pilots
"Scared of my own image / scarred of my immaturity / scared of own ceiling / scared I'll die of uncertainty / fear might be the death of me / fear leads to anxiety / don't know what's inside of me"

✗✗✗✗✗

9 : SIR

Walls Could Talk - Halsey
"Been about three days and I'm coming back, I'm about four minutes from a heart attack, and I think you make me a maniac, but you don't know"

✗✗✗✗✗

10 : BLURRYFACE

Overjoyed - Bastille
"Oh I feel overjoyed, when you listen to my words / I see them sinking in / oh, I see them crawling underneath your skin"

The Anchor - Bastille
"You were the light that is blinding me / you're the anchor that I tie my brain / cause when it feels like I'm lost at sea / you're the song that I sing again and again / all the time, all the time / I think of you all the time"

✗✗✗✗✗
✗✗✗✗✗

BONUS : SEVENTEEN

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison - My Chemical Romance
"Well, I miss my mom, will they give me the chair / or lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you dare / ah, nobody knows the trouble I've seen"

Heavydirtysoul - twenty one pilots
"There's an infestation in my mind's imagination / I hope they choke on smoke cause I'm smoking them out the basement"

✗✗✗✗✗
✗✗✗✗✗

ACT TWO : THE MIGHTY FALL

11 : CAPTIVE

crushcrushcrush - Paramore
"They taped over your mouth, scribbled out the truth with their lies, you little spies"

To Live and Let Go - All Time Low
"Kid you're a cut above, always just a cut above the rest"
-
"When the last of my cities have burned, then what's left in nothing? Why did I waste it all wasted on you? / I couldn't be trusted to live and let go"

✗✗✗✗✗

12 : BRACELET

Run - Bring Me the Horizon
"Cause this is not enough / and I won't wait for them to cut me up / so give me all you got / they'll never stop until they see us fall, so let's run"