Prologue

"You know what I think, Jordin Kass?" Luke whispered, entwining his hands together with mine as the two of us laid under the stars in the middle of the park.

It was a beautiful Tuesday summer night and we decided it would be a waste if we didn't go out. Especially tonight.

"What, Luke Hemmings?" I giggled, observing Luke's features under the dim moonlight.

"That I'm very- extremely lucky to have met a girl like you." I blushed and Luke kissed the tip of my nose and I smiled widely.

"And you know what I think?" I asked, the smile never leaving my lips.

"What?" He asked, smiling too, so big it showed his left dimple while he played with my dark brown hair and focused his ocean blue eyes on my dark brown ones.

"That I'm very- extremely lucky to have met a guy like you." Luke laughed and smiled wider, moving closer to me. Our noses brushed lightly as he closed all spaces between us. He kissed me slowly and passionately, our lips moved in sync as if they were molded by the gods for each other.

"I love you." I mumbled after we broke the kiss, rolling on my back so I faced the quiet night sky.

"I love you too." He responded, pulling me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me as if I'd disappear if he didn't.

Or so I thought.

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Edited on March 21, 2016