The crowd cheered, their roar echoed around the kingdom and it was nothing but pure happiness and fulfillment filling everyone's heart.

It was then that Jimin found himself smiling, the feeling  of his mother naming him king made his heart thump against his chest in excitement.

" Each one of you shall advance to the kingdoms you were destined to rule, on the day of the moon, midnight" the goddess proclaimed.

The last event, or say the only event left before they moved was the God mother picking a sheild for her sons.

A sheild wasn't what anyone would normally think it was. A sheild as they called it was in fact a person. A protecter of the gods. Seven guards each who would stand by her sons and take a knife to the heart for them if need be. Someone courageous, skilled and loyal.

Jimin let himself sink back into the throne of his own, thinking he wouldn't need a protecter in the first place. He thought he was strong enough to save himself but he had to abide by the divine dictum and so, he looked forward to the one who'd be chosen as his own guard.

He could hear the horn blow loud and clear. He turned to look at his six other brothers who were equally excited, he felt his muscles twich and his toes curl in anticipation.

' A person must fight one of the Grey Knights and defeat them in a duel, in order to be named the God's guard'

Grey Knights were a bunch of five Knights who've been protecting the God mother for ages now, and defeating one of them in a duel is unseen and unheard of.

But one could try.

It was the intensity of the fight that mattered. It was the dedication and bravery. Ultimately, it all came down to how good one is with his own body and his blade that decided if he was worthy of the title or not.

The duels took place right before the mother and the seven. Blood was shed, which dried up quickly to leave dark maroon stains on the ground as the next duo stepped in. Six of the guards were chosen after watching how fiercely they had fought and how they didn't bat an eyelash at the blood that poured out of their cuts and wounds.

Jimin looked forward to the next duel which would single handedly decide who his sheild would be.

A tall man, probably in his twenties stepped forth in an armor as dark as his black hair.

Jimin watched with wide eyes as one of the Knights drew their swords and with the click of Jimin's fingers, the two men pounced at each other.

Unlike the others, this duel in particular was nerve wracking. The sound of steel against steel echoed as the hall fell silent. People watched in both anticipation and fear. Jimin was so impatient, he couldn't wait for the duel to end, he was ready to declare the man as his guard already!

His patience wore off thin until there was a string of it left, which broke when he raised his arm up and the two men paused in their act and quickly stood straight before their God.

"State your name" Jimin's voice loud, stern and clear as it bounced off the walls.

"Xuande, my lord" the man stated and the Knight was quick to step away to his original spot, a clear indicator that the duel had ended.

Jimin's face was as serious as ever. He stood up onto his feet, to make the much awaited announcement. But before he could speak a word, the noise of a sword cutting through another before slashing two men and shedding blood interrupted him.

His eyes widened as two of the palace guards were thrown into the prime court, blood drenching their clothes as they winced in pain.

Another man in armor, silver metal covering his chest and face stepped into the square, pointing his sword at Xuande.

Jimin sat back down, but at the edge of his seat as adrenaline poured into his veins. He gave one small nod in agreement.

Xuande growled once before drawing his sword back out. And there began another duel. Swords clashed against one other, the stranger covered in a silver armor was quick on his feet as he used his small form to his advantage. He could easily slip between Xuande's pillar like legs and move over to the other side of the court effortlessly.

Wrath was eminent as it radiated off the tall man's form. He swung his blade fiercely and with precision and the people watching almost had their heart in their throats.

One final swing of Xuande's sword and he was sure that the stranger had no chance of survival. But, oh how wrong was he?

With one swift swirl, a dagger no bigger than a sickle pierced into Xuande's throat. The sound of gurgling blood made everyone cringe, but it only brought a smile on Jimin's face.

The stranger stepped away as the tall man fell to the floor in defeat and death.

The Knight commanded the stranger to remove his helmet and kneel before his God.

The stranger obeyed obediently. He pushed his sword back into its sheath before he brought his hands up to pull the helmet above his head.

The crowd gasped at the sight as long hair cascade down the sides of the strangers face. Chapped pink lips appeared first followed by a straight nose and then two pairs of dark brown orbs, flickering up at Jimin before settling on the ground below.

The stranger who everyone thought was a 'he', turned out to be a 'she'.

The smile on Jimin's face transformed into a look of amusement. He shifted back, before relaxing against the cushions behind him.

His brothers were no less bewildered at the scene unfolding before them.

"Name?"

" Lee Yoona".

--

Tell me what you think? *_*