Stormy Night Part three (Narry w/ a little Lirry)

“Where have you been?” Niall asked as Liam finally entered his own room. The Irish lad was looking for the Wolverhampton boy to ask if he could borrow his copy of Fifa but found his bedroom empty.

“Had to help Harry.” Liam said.

“Accident?”

“Yeah.” Liam sighed. Harry’s been having day time accidents lately. The boys assure Harry that they’re not mad about it, but admittedly it gets kind of tiring.

“Why not suggest diapers, Liam?” Niall suggested.

“He already wears them to sleep; I don’t wanna ruin his self esteem.” Liam had already given that one some thought and it simply won’t pass with him.

“Where’s he now..?”

“He’s in his room watching some show.” Liam shrugged. “What’d you want?”

~~

“Oh no…” Harry mumbled. He and Louis were watching some television downstairs when he recognized the familiar feeling. He looked down at his lap and sure enough a wet spot was continually growing. He was so sick and tired of this and to be honest he felt so ashamed especially if it happened around the other lads. To make things worse this time it was around Louis! He almost wanted to cry because he was so sure the older lad was gonna make fun of him.

Louis heard Harry’s little whimper and turned to look at him. “Oh Harry…” Louis frowned.

“Please don’t make fun of me.” Harry immediately said. He wasn’t crying but he was on the verge of doing so.

“What?” Louis asked feeling dumbfounded. “Harry I won’t.” Probably if this was their first week of being together, Louis still would. But it’s been months and everyone got closer to one another like some sort of brotherhood. Louis would never in his right mind make fun of Harry for that. “It’s just a little accident… Come on I’ll help you get cleaned up, okay?”

“No…” Harry frowned. He was still a bit shy around Louis especially because he was the oldest.

Louis nodded in understanding. “Do you want me to call Liam or Niall?” Louis asked, knowing Harry was a lot more comfortable around those two. In response, Harry just nodded, keeping his eyes focused on the ground.

Louis went up to look for either of the two lads and found Liam first. “Liam? Harry needs a bit of your help downstairs…” Louis didn’t need to explain. Liam got up from his seat and went down to Harry.

“Hey kitten.” Liam said as he reached the final step on the stairs.

“I’m sorry Li I really didn’t know I had to go.” Harry blurted out. “I’m sorry!! I didn’t mean to!!”

“It’s okay, let’s just get you clean, okay?” Liam said as he reached Harry. Harry stopped crying over his day time accidents on the third time and was just left feeling embarrassed and bad about it the following times. Liam picked Harry up and the smaller lad immediately rested his head on Liam’s shoulder.

“I’m really, really sorry Liam.” Harry mumbled quietly. Liam didn’t know what to say so he just kissed the top of Harry’s head in response.

“You wanna take a nice bath?” Liam suggested as they got into the bathroom, and in response Harry nodded. Liam filled the tub and tested the water before stripping Harry of his clothes and gently lowering him down into it. Liam got the shampoo and soap and proceeded to gently clean Harry up.

“Alright, can you go get changed by yourself?” Liam asked as he helped Harry out the tub and dried him off. “I’ll just clean up downstairs, ok?”