What a Plan Part Two

I've been on this app called "Vent" recently and if there's one thing I've learned it's that a lot of people want you to tag various things as TW, so I guess I'm just gonna put a disclaimer here... this part has drinking in it sorry :-(

---

"So... where to?" Niall asked to at least break the silence. When they got into Daniel's car earlier on, there was a little introduction here and there but now the silence was just consuming the five. 

"I dunno... I don't know any places here." Daniel mumbled as he finally drove the car onto the road so they wouldn't be idling anymore. 

"Dan you live here." Liam pointed out. "How can you not know any possible places we can go to?" He incredulously asked.

"I just hang out at home." Daniel responded to Liam, but Liam knew that wasn't the case at all so the two went back to bickering between themselves, while Harry, Niall, and Emilia were left silently and awkwardly chatting in the back. 

"Harry where do you wanna go?" Harry was suddenly removed from his own thoughts when he heard Daniel addressing him. He was confused as to why he was the one being asked among them all, but remembered that Niall did pretend to be him when he was talking to Daniel earlier. Harry gave Niall a quick glare before returning his attention to Daniel.

"I really don't know... I'm sorry." Harry shyly replied. He was trying as much as possible to not get involved in this decision making seeing as how Niall tried to help earlier and things just got messier. 

"How about we just buy some drinks and go back to Niall's flat?" Emilia suggested. The four pondered over that suggestion for a bit: Niall was completely okay with the bit about getting drinks because that was the one thing he kept suggesting to Harry and Liam earlier, but he figured he'd wait to see what his best friends had to say.

"I'm actually fine with that." Liam said after some more thought, and Daniel voiced his agreement too. "Are you okay with that, Haz?" Liam turned around in his seat a bit to look at Harry. The poor lad hated it when all the attention was on him--which was currently the case, so he shrunk back in his seat a little and just replied with a timid "Yeah, s'fine." 

Liam gave Harry a reassuring smile--he sure has been giving Harry a lot of these tonight, because he knew Harry wasn't really very fond of drinking and he could sense that Harry just went along with it for the sake of having this all finished. "Don't worry, you don't have to drink if you don--."

"Hold up," Niall suddenly interrupted. "My end goal here is to see both of you at least tipsy. I haven't seen how you guys are drunk yet."

"Niall he's just a kid." Liam replied.

"No, Harry's 18 already in case you've forgotten." Niall countered. "He's old enough to make his own decisions. Plus, it'd be better for him to discover what his limit is with us, his long-time best friends, than with other people he's been friends with for probably just a year." 

"Fine." Liam sighed. He couldn't really argue with the latter part of Niall's logic. "But Harry, you don't have to if you don't want to, okay?" He said, looking back at Harry who just pursed his lips and nodded in response. 

Daniel drove around a little bit more, looking for a place where they could buy their drinks. When they found a little store, Niall and Liam were able to convince both Emilia and Daniel to be the ones to go down and buy them because Niall felt like he, Harry, and Liam had to talk.

"We can't drink in my place." Niall said immediately after Emilia got down and closed the door. Liam and Harry both whipped their heads so fast to look at Niall that he swore the two could have gotten whiplash.