Kissies (Larry / a bit of Zarry)

Louis’ POV

The lads and I are here at the vacation house, taking some time off to unwind and just relax. Zayn and Harry were out on the yard playing whatever game those two invented, Niall was eating in the kitchen and Liam was asleep in his room. I was about to join Niall in the kitchen when the screen doors suddenly opened and Harry came running in. At first I thought he was in danger, but when I looked at him he was laughing while running.

“Woah woah there tiger,” I stopped Harry from running by grabbing him when he passed me and placed him on my hip. “we don’t want you falling over. Why are you running anyway?”

“Zayn’s gonna get me!” Harry laughed.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Because--.”

“Alright where is he?!” I heard Zayn call out from the screen door, he had his playful voice on so I’m guessing these two were just messing around. Of course when Harry heard Zayn he squealed and tried to hide his face in my shoulder. I shook my head, amused with these two’s antics. Niall even emerged from the kitchen to see what was up. It was always nice to watch Harry play or mess around with one of us. Being in the group gets tiring because of the workload, and Harry’s just that one person who lightens everything up when you need it to be. “Aha!”

“AAH! Louis don’t let him get me!” Harry laughed as he clung tighter to me.

I made eye contact with Zayn and it seemed like we both had the same idea. I moved over to the couch and lay Harry down on it… and attacked him with tickles, he was in fits in no time. Zayn quickly joined me over and we had Harry in hysterics. In fact, Zayn and I even found ourselves laughing a bit because Harry was too adorable. After some time we decided Harry had enough so we stopped and I picked Harry back up, still smiling.

“You traitor!” Harry said, but not without a laugh.

“I’m sorry kiddo, can’t resist.” I laughed.

“I’m gonna go get something to drink. Do you guys want anything?” Zayn asked.

“No thanks.” I answered and Harry shook his head, so Zayn went into the kitchen to grab a drink for himself.

“Can you put me down now?” Harry asked, laughing a bit.

“Nuh-uh.” I said with a smug expression.

“Pleaaaaase?” Harry gave me that puppy dog face…nope not gonna work this time, Styles!

“That’s not gonna work on me anymore.” I told him.

“But what about kissies?” Harry asked.

“Ooooh, I don’t know.” I played. Harry giggled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Nope. Maybe another one would?” Harry gave me a look but he smiled afterwards so I knew he wasn’t annoyed. Harry then gave me a small and innocent kiss on the lips that lasted around half a second. I knew it was innocent because this is Harry we’re talking about, anything about him’s innocent. He’s the only member in our group we’re completely fine about kissing because he’s like a little kid, there’s no malice. I laughed a bit afterwards because I honestly found what Harry did absolutely adorable. Harry had to make it cuter by giving a shy smile and wrapping his arms around my neck and hiding his face in my shoulders afterwards. I kissed the top of his head for around two seconds, just to let him know that it’s alright. I sat down on the sofa with Harry on my lap, and he had his face covered by his hands.

“Harry,” I laughed. “It’s okay buddy.” I said with a smile. “Hey I love your kissies. C’mon there’s no need to hide.” I told him.

He slowly removed his hands from his face and I gave him an approving smile. “Can I have another kissie?” I asked. Harry just gave me a small smile before sitting up a bit and giving me another innocent kiss on the lips, settling back down in my arms afterwards. Harry involuntarily put the side of his pointer finger in his mouth afterward and even though it’s wrong it looked too adorable. “Harry you know you’re not supposed to put your hands in your mouth, bub.” I reminded him as I gently pulled his hand away. “Let’s get you your dummy.” I said, standing up with Harry still in my arms.