Stormy Night Part two (Larry)

All the boys know about Harry already, and Harry’s somewhat adjusted to it, the boys have been very nice about it, actually sweet. They changed roommates so Harry roomed with Louis this time.

“Harry, Harry wake up!” I tried to shake Harry awake. It was 7am and we had to leave by 11. Yes, we had 4 hours, but you don’t know how slow everyone moves around here.

“I’m up, I’m up!” Harry whined. It was my first time to actually “take care” of Harry that night, so last night was pretty awkward for us, but we got through nonetheless. I didn’t mind taking care of Harry, to be honest. I chuckled at Harry who still had his eyes half closed. To make things quicker I decided to just change Harry out of his diaper while he’s still lying down. I grabbed a couple of wipes and gently cleaned him up before sliding his underwear up around his waist followed by his pajama bottoms. Harry looked a bit reluctant when I helped him up, but I shrugged it off as adjustments again.

After eating breakfast Harry strolled off somewhere.

“LOUIS!” about two minutes later I heard Liam call me from upstairs… what did I do this time.

“What?” I was a bit annoyed when I got up… that is until I saw Liam who was trying to stop Harry from crying more. “I’m sorry. Um… yes?”

“Louis, Harry’s supposed to have his diaper on until he takes a shower.” Liam sighed, then I saw why Harry was crying… his pajama bottoms were wet.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know, okay!” I defended, which was true.

“Please don’t fight.” Harry cried.

“Shh, shh, we’re not fighting, baby.” Liam cooed. “Stop crying sweetie, we know you didn’t mean to go weewee.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell Louis.” Harry cried.

“Why didn’t you tell Louis?” Liam asked as he rubbed circles on Harry’s back. But Harry didn’t reply, he just continued crying and shrugged. The poor thing was probably just too shy to correct me…

“I’m sorry I really didn’t know I had to go weewee!” Harry cried more.

“It’s okay, kitten, no one’s mad at you. It was just an accident, no one’s mad, see?” Liam soothed.

“Hey come on, how about we get you cleaned up, and then we can forget this whole thing ever happened?” I said, crouching down beside Harry. “Then we can watch any movie you want later when we get back, how does that sound?” I offered Harry with a smile. “There’s no need to cry over this.” Harry sniffed. Liam looked at me, thankful that I got Harry to calm down… he must have forgotten that I have little sisters back home. “Does that sound okay?” I asked, and Harry nodded, hiccupping a bit. I stood up so I could pick Harry up and place him on my hip. Harry was stiff at first but he relaxed once I kissed the top of his head. Liam looked at me surprised… psh the guy underestimates my big brother abilities. I carried Harry to the bathroom and left the door just slightly open behind us.

“You still have to go potty, bub?” I asked and Harry sadly shook his head. “It’s alright. C’mon let’s get you cleaned up.” I comforted Harry as I helped him out of his clothes. “Do you wanna take a bath?” I asked as I removed Harry’s shirt with one hand, supporting him with my other arm. “It’s alright to take baths, I like baths too.” I assured Harry since he looked a bit shy.

“Okay…” Harry mumbled.

“Louis…” Harry whined as I sat down on the edge of the tub with him on my lap. “I’m gonna get your clothes wet.”

“It’s ok, I’m gonna shower after you, anyway.” I said as I turned on the tap and plugged the drain. As the tub was starting to fill, I put Harry down first so I could remove his pajama bottoms before picking him back up and sitting him down on my lap again. I found it adorable (because childlike) how Harry was comfortable being naked around us, it gave off this sense of innocence. When the tub was almost full, I grabbed the bubble bath and poured some in. I checked the water’s temperature before I gently put Harry down in the water. I let Harry clean himself up and just cleaned him up a bit more after before draining the tub and rinsing him again with the shower head.

“Close your eyes.” I said before bringing the shower head to the top of his head and running my hand across his face. I grabbed a towel from the cabinet and walked back over to Harry to dry his hair. I wrapped the towel snuggly around his shoulders before carrying him out of the tub.

Instinctively, my arm wrapped around Harry’s shoulders as I led him back to his room and helped him into a new set of clean clothes.