"So Zayn will you and I be able to go to the market?" I asked.

"Well, erm. I was kind of thinking of bringing Chloe with me. Maybe she could help us," he suggested unsure of my answer. I just smiled knowing he had a huge crush on her.

"Totally," I said I turned to Niall who was stuffing his face in his food, "Nialler, would you like me to bring Zoe?"

"No," he said flatly. Although I could see the little pinkness forming on his cheek which made me giggle.

"Fine,"  I said getting up and throwing my food away.

"So guys have you been practicing the song?" I wondered.

They all nodded, "Yes! By heart," Liam grinned.

"Great! She will love her birthday party!" I beamed with Liam.

"Hope so because I worked my ass out trying to find the nacho cheese," Harry pouted.

"He had to ask the lady. And guess what?" Niall laughed.

"What?"

"She told him she was single. Harry was like: 'What?'" I didn't find it funny.

"What did Harry say?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He gave her his number," he joked although, I didn't notice he was joking I looked at Harry who's eyes popped out of their sockets.

"No I didn't you twat!" Harry hissed.

"He better be lying."

"He is! Never believe Niall!"

"I was joking, man. Calm yo' four tits," Niall chuckled as all of the boys did too.

"LEAVE ME NIPPLES AWAY FROM THIS!" Harry yelled before bursting out of laughter.

We all calmed down silently eating. I glanced around the cafeteria.

"Nipples..." Louis said silently.

****

I blew into the balloon tired of trying to suck in air and blow it out. Zayn wouldn't help because he apparently was too valuable for this kind of things. I thought that was a stupid excuse for not being able to be here and help. Louis had taken Rose to a little park while Harry, Niall, and Liam helped me with the decorating. They were trying to put up the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE' on the side of my stairs. It was quite entertaining to watch.

"Ugh, my lungs are hurting," I groaned dramatically.

"Take a break," Harry said trying to tape the poster. He didn't glance my way he was too determined on the poster. I searched for my phone.

"Noooo, there's only two more hours left. I've only done the purple ones. I am planning to put some around the outside of the house and some laying around inside the house," I said more to myself than to Harry.

"Whatever floats your boat babe," he mumbled. I ignored his comment whispering to myself inappropriate words at Zaym that will possibly suspend me from school for two weeks.

"Liam can you go get the bouncy house. I ordered it a long time ago they should give it to you by now," I said. He nodded finally posting the poster on the wall, "DON'T FORGET TO PICK MY MOM!"

"Fine."

After that it was finally time for the party. About twenty kids came running around the house having fun. My mom was sitting on a chair checking on the kids so as Liam. Zayn came goofing around with the kids same with Zoe. Niall was eating most of the nachos and Louis was inside the bouncy house yelling "CARROTS!" every five seconds.

Both Harry and I sat on the grass eating nachos. Harry would say a joke and I would suddenly laugh at his stupid joke. The way he said it just made me laugh.

"Guys isn't it time to start singing the song to Rose?" Liam asked. They all nodded as all the kids gathered around.

The boys looked at each other looking for someone who will give the cue. Liam was the one. He nodded his head as they began to sing.

If I don't say this now I will surely break

As I'm leaving the one I want to take

Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait

My heart has started to separate

*I've never heard them sing. They sang with so much passion. It was beautiful how their voices fit. I just knew they were going to somewhat win the XFactor. I smiled as I hugged Rose. She was grinning from ear to ear.*

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

I'll look after you

There now, steady love, so few come and don't go

Will you, won't you be the one I always know?

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

I'll look after you

If ever there was a doubt

My love she leans into me

This most assuredly counts

She says most assuredly

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

I'll look after you

It's always have and never hold

You've begun to feel like home

What's mine is yours to leave or take

What's mine is yours to make your own

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

Be my baby

Oh, oh, oh

The song ended. The kids clapped dramatically making me laugh. I kissed Harry on the cheek.

"You better win X-factor you little cheeky devil," I giggled.

Author's note.

HAAA LONG HUH? Lol since you guise gave me loads of votes on the last one I decided to make this long.

Please make sure to vote and comment if you want me to read your story and vote xD I might not have time to comment though. I have loads to do that's why I haven't been able to actually write but just log in xD. Whale I hope you liked it! :D

Love you all my lovelies! :DD xx