Chapter Sixteen.

Author's note

Thank you so much for the votes and fans. Omfg. I love you all! I am hoping this will be okay. It's long :333

-Ana xx

"The colour should be green!" I snapped irritated. 

"No purple! Every girl likes purple! I think your sister will like her theme colour purple!" Zayn insisted hotly. I rolled my eyes crossing my arms like a sassy women.

"*Haaarrrryyy* tell your friend here, green!" I moaned.

"Well," Harry began unsure, "I'd say purple..."

"HA!" yelled Zayn hugging Harry.

"YOU SHOULD AGREE WITH ME!" I yelled.

"You know, bros before hoes, Penny," Zayn laughed soon Harry joined. After that they had a laughter fit while I was there staring at them with an unbelievable face. I got up from my chair shoving my hand onto Harry's face.

"Suck a dick," I snapped walking to the library. I didn't notice they were following after I looked for a book.

"Okay, maybe I was infuriating, however, why don't we try both?" Harry suggested. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I didn't bother to shove him off me, in fact I didn't move. I loved the way he was close to me it made me feel as if everyone knew he was mine, only mine.

"I guess we can try that, right Zayn?"

"Yes," he said.

I sighed, "You guys will sing right?"

Both boys exchange looks, "I guess we can," Zayn shrugged.

"What song?" Harry asked.

"Look After You by The Fray! Rose loves that song!" I grinned. They both nodded. I grabbed the big book of phone numbers. I searched up for a bakery. [I feel like English people don't have those. LMFAO. I'm American or Mexican yeah whatever but I'm from America.] I finally found one messaging the number to Louis since he was in charge for the cake. Both Zayn and I were in charge of theme for Rose birthday. Harry and Nialler were in charge for food, and Liam was in charge for checking and inviting everyone Rose wanted to be in the party. Rose was with Liam.

"So Harry, what are you and Nialler both planning to buy?" I asked, "I'm sure you will make good choices and not let Nialler buy all the food in the market right?"

"I know that! I will be a good boy and keep Nialler right next to me. I was kind of thinking of pizza. Or maybe nachos! Oh.My.Gosh nachos-"

"ARE THE SHIT!" Zayn continued. Harry nodded rapidly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I guess nachos can be. Rose loves them too," I said.

"NACHO PAR-TAY!" both boys cheered as I looked for more books.

"Who will make the nachos though?" I asked.

"YOU DUH! You're the girl!" Harry joked. I flipped him off trying to put a book away. "UH RUDE!"

"Shut up!" Zayn rolled his eyes.

****

"Should we invite entertainment?" Liam asked. I shrugged trying to eat my banana.

"I dunno, does entertainment have time?" I asked sarcasm noted on my sentence.

"Entertainment always has time!" Louis said proudly getting up from his seat putting both hands on hips as if he was some kind of boss. Niall hit his stomach making him groan in pain."Arse." he mumbled. I ignored them.