Chapter seven

(Penelope’s POV)
    The reaction my mother gave me when she found out I was suspended was priceless but it also made me feel guilty.
    I know, since I was friends with Harry I was suppose to see this coming. I know it felt good slapping Jamie in the face, however it was wrong and idiotic to do so! My mother had demanded me to not ever talk to Harry ever again; nevertheless, I wasn’t going to obey. Usually I would. I don’t know what was happening to me. 
    “Why don’t we go swimming?” asked Louis grinning like an idiot.
    “Dude, Penelope can’t swim,” said Niall. Louis pouted.
    “’Doesn’t mater! She can watch us sexy lads show off while she drools all over us,” Louis exclaimed flexing his arm showing his muscles.
    “Oooorr! I can just read next to the pool,” I suggested.
    “Nah, watch us, Penny,” smirked Harry winking.
    “Penny?” I raised an eyebrow. I knew I was enjoying the nickname but I didn’t want to show it.
    “Yeah you’re new nickname!” he beamed happily.
    “Awe!” cooed Zayn pinching both me and Harry’s cheeks, “How cute! You love-birds have nicknames, cute!” I rolled my eyes slapping his hand away from my cheek.
    “Shut up, Zayn,” I snapped. They all went inside changing. I sat down on one of the chairs next to the pool. I opened my book starting to read. I didn’t even notice them running around the pool.
    “SOMEONES KNOCKING!” yelled Louis. They all got up leaving both Zayn and I alone. I looked up seeing a necklace on the floor.
    “Hey look!” I exclaimed getting up from my chair. I ran not even noticing a big puddle of water besides it. I slipped sending me forward into the water. I was partially drowning I gulped down a huge amount of water making me cough.
    “PENELOPE!” yelled Zayn. I knew he couldn’t swim either however, he dived in trying to save me. He grabbed my hand as I gulped down another amount of water.
    That was it, I was going to die. Both Zayn and I didn’t know how to swim. The pool was very deep. I could feel myself slowly drowning. I tried to gasp for air but all I felt was water fill my mouth. Zayn pushed me, which was nothing since I was drowning.
    I was going to die. I wasn’t going to have a chance to say I love you to Harry. I wasn’t going to do anything. I know I was being over-dramatic. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

    (Harry’s POV)
    “Dude, why does this chick keep blacking out?” asked Niall as I tried to wake Penny up. I sighed in frustration.
    “You’re doing it wrong!” Liam snapped shoving me off Penny. He tried SPR. She coughed opening her big brown eyes. I pushed Liam away sending him on Louis.
    “Oof!”
    “Penny!” I exclaimed hugging her.
    “Erm we’ll just go,” said Niall pushing all of the boys out of his room. I looked at Penny who was looking oblivious. I knew that the boys wanted me to make a move. They knew I fancied her.
    “Tell Zayn, thank you,” she said trying to get up. I pushed her back down on the bed as she stared into my eyes.
    “I thanked him millions of times,” I smiled.
    “Good,” she said. I leaned in as she held her breath looking at my lips. I smirked as I leaned even more. Our lips collided. I kissed her this time it was longer and not just a peck on the lips. It was passionate and sweet. Our lips matched perfectly. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck twirling around my curly locks. I deepened our kiss asking for entrance. With hesitation, she opened her mouth slightly letting my tongue in.
    “OH MY GOSH! STOP THIS!” Louis yelled. We apart away as I smiled at her. She blushed deep red looking down at her hands.
    “YEAH BUDDY FINALLY!” yelled Niall. Zayn grinned as Liam smiled at both of us.
    “SHOW MERCY!” screamed Louis crying onto Zayn’s shoulder he patted his back.
    “We’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time,” began Zayn, “NOW ASK HER OUT HARRY!”
    “Shut up,” I mumbled fake blushing. I looked at Penny in the eye, “Will you?”
    She blushed even more, “Y-yes.”
    I pecked her lips, “Finally.”
*Author's note*

Hello! I am so sorry I have updates this late and so! I was actually promising myself to update yesterday but I got grounded Dx

I might be deleting this chapter because I feel like it's horrid and just a quick chapter. But finally Harry and Penelope :D

So I have decided to write a boyxboy Ziam. And I want your opinion if I should actually post it on here xD Lol tanks for reading.

If you can, can you vote and comment? TANKS LOVES! :D -Ana xx