Chapter Thirteen

*Author's note

WHOOHOO! Chapter 13! I am so glad! I am so sorry also that I didn't upload earlier than you all expected. I hope you like it. xD

Omg so like last week I think it was we were going to 4th period and I swear I am so mean it actually hurts people :( This girl tripped on a dumpster and I yelled out "THAT'S WHERE YEW BELONG!" D: Omg I felt so bad. Siriusly but the good thing is that she was one of my friends and she didn't hear it xD Omg. Everytime I remember it it brings tears to my face because it was too funny lololwut.

Okay leeetttsss gooo to writing! :D x

"Now what?" I asked frowning at Chloe and all of the people. Lou couldn't stop laughing because I was having an argument with the girl who was kicking us out. 

"It's official," Liam began chuckling, "You need to know your crap before arguing with Penny Cross!" They all began to laugh.

"Why don't we go to that other cinema it's only about a few blocks away," I suggested. They all agreed. We began walking, "MIRROR BOY! YOU SHALL GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE!" Zayn groaned as I jumped on his back.

"This is not helping," he moaned.

"That's what she said," Louis coughed. Niall roared with laughter as I scrunched my nose in disgust. Ew, perverts.

"Sometimes I like to think you boys are normal. But that's almost impossible," I said.

"They seem normal," Zoe laughed.

"Honnneeeeyyy," Louis began with a girly voice showing his hand expressions while bumping his hips against Zoe's, "We ain't even close to that baby!" After a few minutes of hectic talking we finally got our tickets. I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I opened a family bathroom finding someone in there with their head on their hands, face-palming without pants nor shirt. My eyes widen realizing who it was.

"HARREH?" I chocked on my own spit, "WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?"

"Damn!" he cursed shutting his eyes in a dramatic way, "You got some voice there, Penny!"  I gasped as he got up. I shut the door locking it.

"Why aren't you wearing pants and a shirt! The last time I checked it's basically illegal to be without clothes!" I blabbered. He rolled his eyes.

"Jamie," was all he had to say before I opened my mouth wide laughing. By the point I was holding on the sink for support. How idiotic Haz can be, I swear! He pouted sitting down on the toilet. "I'm sorry I decided to go on a date with her. Seriously this slut decides to make out and then eventually magically take my clothes off and run out. I bet by tomorrow everyone will think I had it with her. Which is a lie. I don't like her at-"

"Shut up, Haz. I get what you mean," I said calmly before bursting into roars of laughter.

"You're not nice!"

"Well you aren't either!"

"At least I'm not harsh," he retorted.

I snorted crossing my arms around my chest. I was in front of him so he was looking up at me since he was sitting down. "You decide to go on a date with Jamie. That hurts, Curls."

"Well...I..." he sighed. "You win. I'm sorry."

"I won't forgive you so easily Mr Curly Fries," I smirked.

"Then what?"

"You'll have to give me a piggy-back while you're still like this. We run out of here."

He moaned, "THAT'S RUDE! I NEED TO BE CALMING MY HORMONES! IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE IF I HAVE YOU ON MY BACK! URGH!"

"That's nasty Harold," I laughed before jumping on his back. He sighed getting ready to run.

"One...two..three."

"I actually have good news," Harry grinned at our table. Chloe and Zoe chewed on their food unamused.

"Which is?" I asked.

"I have auditioned for X-factor! Same as all of the boys!"

*Author's note

HAHAHA I am so evil I decided to make it short. LOLOLOL. I couldn't wait ok! I had to put them already. They neeeddd tooo geeettt famous for this to get juicy lolololwut. I am getting bored. I am like distracted on my Harry Potter game xD Tanks for reading! I hope I'm not hurrying this crap xD Please comment and vote if you'd like! It would be so nice! If you can, can you guise read my 'The Husband/Wife Games.' Basically like The Hunger Games but has loads of twists and turns and shiiizzz. If you like that, make sure to comment and also vote if you can of course ;D

-Ana xx