Chapter 9

Authors note

Tanks you all for entering! I am very pleased about it! I am in a hurry so sorry I couldn't correct anything and sorry that it was small! I will dedicate this to Chloe and Zoe who are the winners! :D TANKS YOU ALL! I HAVE REACHED 100 VOTES ON THIS AND I AM VERY THANKFULL AND I HAVE ALSO REACHED SIXTY FANS. I can't write more my mom -.- I'll give more info later!

-Ana xx

Penelope’s POV.

    “What are you doing for Halloween?” asked Zayn. I shrugged playing around with my food. I wasn’t so keen about Halloween. Like every other holiday I’d stay home and enjoy some movies. However, I knew this time it was going to be different. I was going to have friends around.

    “You should party with us. We were invited to this party. We thought the party should start when you come in,” explained Louis giving my a cheeky grin.

    I rolled my eyes laughing at him, “I’m not Ke$ha or some sort of party person, Lou.”

    “You need to liiiivvveeee,” said Harry chuckling. Niall nodded in agreement.

    “Plus,” began Niall, “I’d like to see how many shots until you get drunk.”

    “AND how you act,” beamed Louis.

    “Boys,” started Liam annoyance written all over his face, “now, now. We all know Penny would never accept your requests (“WHAT HE SAID!” I yelled) therefore, she is quite frankly weak.”

    “HEY!”

    “Hello to you too!” Liam smiled.

    “I am not weak!” I protested. “I am -as a matter of fact- going to accept their request. I am going to the party!”

    “That’s my babe!” encouraged Harry wrapping one arm around my shoulder. I rolled my eyes once again trying to hide my blush.

    “Blushiiiiinnnggg!” Louis screamed. They all burst into fits of laughter.

    “You’re nice,” I pouted. We all got up heading to our next class. I had a class with Niall. I waited for Niall to get out of the restroom. I played around with my ripped part of my binder as Niall came out adjusting his pants’ zippers. I scrunched my nose. Couldn’t he zip them up while in the bathroom? I shook my head pushing the thought away. I have very exotic thoughts at times.

    We sat down opening our binders. I wrote down random things that the teacher was writing down for us.

    “HELLO, HELLO, HELLO!” yelled a girl with brown hair, pretty big blue eyes and a dimple forming on her right cheek from a grin. I smiled at her.

    “Hey,” said Niall.

    “Hiya.”

    “I’m Chloe,” she introduced herself.

    “Penelope,” I mumbled not wanting to talk to her. I never was social around girls.

    “Pretty name you got there! Are you dating Harry?” she wondered having more interest on me than to Nialler.

    “Is that really a point to be discussing right now?” asked another girl rolling her eyes. She grabbed Chloe’s arm, “C’mon Chloe. We don’t want to bother royalty.” I snorted at her comment.

    “But Zoe-” complained Chloe.

    “Erm, what exactly do you mean by royalty?” I asked. Zoe stopped poking Chloe, raising an eyebrow.

    “You don’t pay attention do you?” inquired Zoe. I slowly shook my head curious to know more, “You guys are like the ‘What’s hot’ gossip thing. Especially you and Harold I believe,” she chuckled as she mentioned Harry’s full name. She flipped her brown hair away from her view but not so dramatically like a desperate girl would.

    “Not so shocking as I actually think of it,” I mumbled. Zoe shrugged just about to turn around, however, “Thanks for telling me this. You -erm- seem very nice.” I said smiling while nodding. Great choice of words, Penelope, great.

    “You’re welcome, I think,” she said “I can be if you’re to me. Which you were,” she grinned sitting back down on her seat.

    “Those were lovely people,” commented Niall chuckling.

    “And I’ll be talking more to them after this,” I said.  

    “I’m only going to be there for two hours! I have a blog to attend too!” I exclaimed as we walked into the party. The loud music blasted into my ear making me wince. Harry took my hand.

    “Tumblr, such an important thing to do,” said Harry rolling his eyes. There was sarcasm noted in his sentence. “Live life! Get wasted WHOOOOOO!”

    “I think I’ll just sit down next to Liam. Both of us will keep an eye on you so don’t think you can kiss any blondie you want curly,” I pointed out as I sat down next to Liam who was watching girls dance around. He looked quite disgusted.

    “Damn,” he snapped his fingers, “I thought I’d get away with it!”

    “Shut up, you pussy lover,” I slapped his arm.

    “I was joking,” he laughed as he kissed me on the cheek before disappearing into the crowd of wasted people.

    “Long night,” I sighed.

    “Tell me about it,” Liam said.