Chapter Fifteen.

Author's note

I am a horrible person. One: This is short Two: I didn't upload. Three: I am on writers block and I feel like I shouldn't be writing this story anymore.

-Ana xx

"I can't do this," Harry whispered into my shoulder. I held on tighter to him as I felt the tears stream down his face. I took a deep breath. This was normal. For the past few weeks Harry would practice his audition song which I thought was flawless but he was picky resulting on him always crying from frustration. The boys would get worried but I thought it was completely normal for him. He was in the stage of stress.

I shushed him, as he laid on my bed. I knew he was acting childish but he didn't mind, "You are, Haz." I held on his hand.

"What if I make myself look like a fool, Penny?" he asked biting his lip. I kissed his cheek, quietly laughing to myself.

"You won't I promise. Sing again," I said.

'Isn't she lovely?

Isn't she wonderful?

Isn't she precious?

Less than a minute old,

I never thought

Through love we'd be making one lovely as she

But isn't she lovely

made from love.'

"Beautiful, Harry," I smiled.

"Noooooo," he whined, "My voice isn't perfect!" He shoved his face on my pillow. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Haz and accept it," I said, I ran my hand through his soft brown curls,  his green eyes laid on my big brown ones, "You have a beautiful voice."

"I love you..." he mumbled smacking his lips against mine. They were so warm and so welcoming. They fit perfectly against mine. It sounds cheesy but I felt like he was the one. He asked for entrance and I took no hesitation to let him in.

We part away gasping for air. He smirked as I blushed a bit.

"I really do love you," he whispered laughing, "You support me, you're sarcastic, you're nice well, when you want to." He coughed something I could clearly understand.

I gasped, "HEY!" I protested, "I was only joking!" I pouted.

"Exactly," he chuckled playing around with my curls, "Isn't she lovely?"

"I dunno is she?"

"Yes."

GUISE GUISE GUISE

I'M ALMOST 200 VOTES ON THIS STORY LORD IF YOU CAN JUST HELP ME. asdfghjkl if you vote and you have a story uploaded here I'll vote back and put it on my library xD I SHALL DO THAT. And I only need 5 more fans for 100! Omg. I feel so happy. You guise are amazing. PERIOD. LOVE YOU ALL.

-Ana xx