Chapter eleven

Penelope’s POV

    “Pleeeeeeeaaaaassseee?” begged my little sister Rose. I adjusted my Hogwarts Uniform while rolling my eyes.  I went down stairs Rose hot on my feet. She was dressed as banana. She looked me in the eye. Her big innocent hazel eyes.

    “Please?”

    I sighed fixing my seven-year-old sisters costume, “Fine.”

    She squealed in excitement. She ran upstairs holding onto her basket. I sent Harry a quick message for him to pick us up. We were going to go trick or treating around the town. Both Rose and I sat down on the sofa patiently well, maybe just me. Rose was literally trying to calm herself from jumping around. She loved trick or treating.

    “Primrose [A/N Eh, eh? See what I did there ;) ] Cross! Stop that!” I snapped as she frowned. I got up from my seat right when the doorbell rang. I smiled to myself. I opened the door looking at Harry Potter. A little giggle escaped my mouth. He shoved his round glasses up his nose. He grinned cheekily.

    “Shall we go?” he asked. I nodded.

    “Rose?”

    “Coming!” She ran out of the house waiting for Harry to unlock the car door once he did Rose jumped in. “I’m ready!” she yelled out while both Harry and I laughed at her cuteness.

    Harry began the car turning on the radio. He smiled at both of us as we went to a huge fair.

    “Let’s go to the haunted house!” exclaimed Harry taking my hand. I rolled my eyes, as Rose was hot on her feet. “She’s cute,” he whispered into my ear making me shiver. He knew it would. Cheeky boy.

    “Stop it,” I groaned.

    “Sigh,” he began, “I am just imagining what our child will look like. Possibly the cutest child in the world! He’ll take it from you - no - as a matter of fact he’ll be cute when he is young and hot when he’s older like me!”

    “S-stop that!” I stammered blushing red while I held on Rose’s hand. We walked in the haunted house. “You’re so vain. Sometimes it worries me. Zayn is supposed to be the vain one!”

    “Vain doesn’t hurt,” he shrugged laughing. He pressed his lips on my cheek giving me a sloppy kiss. I groaned shoving him off me. I scrunched my nose disgusted as he smirked.

    “Gross!” I protested.

    “After this can we go trick or treating?” inquired Rose. I stared at Harry waiting for his answer as he stared blankly at some skeletons.

    He finally looked at us, “W-what?”

    “After thi-is can weeee go-o trick o-or treating?” I said a bit slower for his brain to process the words.

    “Yes,” he answered.

    “Yay! This haunted house isn’t even fun. We just walk and hear crazy voices,” complained Rose.

    “Maybe that’s because we are heading to the line,” I pointed out. She stayed silent.

    “That was harsh,” he joked, although I didn’t notice it.

    “’Was not! I am not harsh!” I snapped.

    “You can be.”

    “Name one time I was harsh on you,” I said.

    “Mmm… when we had this massive test and you said I was too stupid enough to pass it,” he grumbled remembering the memory. He was angry with me for at least two weeks until I gave him a nutella sandwich. I rolled my eyes.