Chapter Four

*A/N*

Hi loves! Well this chapter has been udated earlier than expected xD. Yay! I am so excited.

Yet this stories chapters are so small since I barley have time to make them long as the should be D;

But I hope you enjoy it; tell me what you think about the main character Penelope? :3

Vote or comment would be so nice.

-Ana xx

-

(Penelope’s POV)

    “But where am I gonna sleep?” I asked. Harry wouldn’t take his eyes off the bloody television. I sighed in frustration all of them wouldn’t answer me so I decided to sit down and enjoy the show next to Harry. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders grinning at me; I blushed and looked at the floor. He was so close to me I could feel his hot breath tingling against my cheek.

    “W-what?” I stuttered. My heart pounded against my ribs I gulped down but my throat was dry; it didn’t help at all. Man, I needed some water. A smirk danced around his (seemed) soft lips. I bit my lip and shifted uncomfortably.

    “Love you can sleep with me. We’d cuddle,” grinned Harry “We’d be the cuddle buddies.” I raised an eyebrow.

    Niall snapped his fingers in disappointment “Damn, I was gonna ask her to sleep with me.”

    It soon was getting late making me very sleepy. I didn’t trust Harry so I decided to try at least try to stay awake. I began to read a book. Harry was still focused on the television. Both Liam and Niall left to their rooms leaving Harry and I alone. There was silence between both of us. It wasn’t an awkward silence though, it was calming.

    Harry stopped watching the television and got closer to me, he beamed at me. I stared at him for a moment “So, how you been?”

    I snorted at his stupid question but answered it beginning to read once again “Good.”

    “Any boy in you’ love life, honey?” asked Harry in the most annoying voice I have ever heard. I burst into fits of laughter.

    “My love life is like a deserted desert,” I said. Harry raised an eyebrow.

    “Nah, lies,” said Harry. I put my book down.

    I can’t believe I’d tell this to Harry but I did “Harry, I’ve never had my first kiss,” Harry gasped, he stayed there in the same position before smirked. My eyebrows creased waiting for what he was going to say.

    “I can change that,” he winked before leaning in; I froze I couldn’t breath. My cheeks were bursting into flames, it was so hot I was going to sweat! My heart was pounding so hard against my ribs that it felt as if it was right in front of my ear! I took a deep breath but failed at the attempt. I couldn’t breath right, I swear I was going to die at the moment. He leaned in even closer, only centimeters away now. I had the urge to just lean in and kiss, but I stopped. I couldn’t like Harry right? He was being flirty that was all! Plus I would consider him a player for flirting so much and having many girlfriends.

    If I liked Harry I’d have more death threats than usual, but the way he looked was amazing. His big greenish eyes stared into my plain old brown ones, his black silky curly hair was hiding one of his eyes. He ignored as he closed the gap and kissed my lips. Just a peck, it was nothing, well maybe to him.

    No I couldn’t like Harry Styles! He was popular and I was just nerdy and just a friend. He only did this to tease me. What an arse. “Liked?” asked Harry.

    “H-Harry, you just pecked my lips,” I stuttered blushing like a maniac.

    He chuckled “I’d be our little secret, love.” I couldn’t take it anymore, I got up leaving Niall’s house taking my jacket with me. I left the rest of my things at his.

    Boy, had luck really struck me this time, it was raining hardcore. My house was a couple of blocks away but I knew I was going to get sick since I did get sick very easily.

    I touched my lips; they felt tingly. I couldn’t be in love with Harry! He was just teasing me! Thinking about the kiss made my stomach make summer-flips. What was he doing to me? The feeling I had was ironic. I’ve never had it before. To be honest I’ve never had a crush on anybody despite a certain celebrity.

    *Harry’s POV)

    “I’d be our little secret, love,” I whispered. I didn’t know what I was doing but I pecked her on the lips. Don’t ask why, but I thought I’d be fun.  Her big brown eyes were full of confusion and shock. I honestly always wanted to touch those lips they seemed so soft and warm; but when I did it wasn’t pretty since she was shocked. I had to admit; I always thought Penelope was cute and clever.

    She stood up leaving me abandon with her things. I was there surprised by her moves. She left. Have I just ruined any chanced for me to ask her out? I face-palmed.

    I replayed the events in my head once again as I laid on the soft bed.

    I’ll solve the situation on Monday.