Chapter 14

I was heart broken. I stayed in bed all day everyday. He called and txted but I never answered. I couldn't handle the excuses . For what though? To hear him say he was sorry he'd never do it again. Please. You can miss me with all that bullshit. I know exactly what was gonna happen. "Hey honey how are you"? my gorgeous mother came in and asked me with the upmost sympathy. See my mother knew what it was like to be cheated on. My dad did it along time ago while she was pregnant with me. My mom left him for 3 months after finding my father and his mistress in their bed. Ugh sick. How could someone say I love you and do something so terrible like this. "I'm fine. I'm just tired you know?" "yes sweetie I know well go ahead and get some rest ok". I nodded my head and with a blink she was gone. My phone was ringing and it said no called id. Being the young and naive boy I am I answered the phone. "Hello"? I said into the phone. Speaking clearly so the other person could hear me. "Baby boy I've missed please I need to talk to you I'm outside please just talk to me". He was speaking fast making sure I wouldn't hang up the phone on him before he could finish. "Ok". was all I said. I hung up and went outside. He was right there in front of my house. He was so sexy still. He had a wife beater basketball shorts Jordan slides and white ankle socks. He looked depressed. He looked like hadn't slept in 2,3 days. But he was still sexy. I was falling for him all over again. I couldn't let him know though. I wanted him to suffer. He ran and hugged me. "Baby I missed you so much I really am sorry. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry. I was being stupid. I wasn't thinking. Please baby please forgive me". He was on the verge of tears. He was hugging me so tight and kissing my cheeks softly. I had to take him back. I loved him. I wanted him I needed him. "Ok ok. First let me go. Second I know you're sorry. You're very sorry". "Baby will you please forgive me please". "Ok I do forgive you. I love you but if you ever ever do something like that again I'll chop your balls off and feed them to your dog". After that he was all smiles. We kissed and we went up to my room and just laid in my bed and kissed until we fell asleep.