Chapter7

I was so shocked. Well I was sorta shocked, I knew it was coming I just didn't know when. "Yes yes yes I will." He picked me up and gave me a big passionate kiss. Is this what love feels like because if it's then damn it feels good. "Awe don't you two look cuter than a button". My mother,brother,and Ray were staring aweing and oooing. "Yea yea yea. I know we're cute lol". We all went downstairs and ate. My father finally came home. And he was on the phone talking so damn loud. I mean like damn have some respect for the neighbors hehehe. I am such a daddy's boy. I don't know why I just am. "Yea well you tell them if they don't have him in the studio by 12 tomorrow there will be no album". As soon as he got off the phone I went and gave my dad the biggest hug and he hugged me back I was starting to lose air. "Daddy I can't breath let go". He laughed and let go. "Who's your friend son"? "This is my bf Tyga and this is my dad". I said with the biggest smile on my face. "Nice to meet you sir I've heard a lot about you". Awe look at my baby being a gentleman. "Well I'm just hearing about you". "That's because he just made me his bf daddy. I would have told you if you were here". I mumbled that last part to myself really but I guess he heard. "I'm sorry but I had to go take care of something's". "Ok dad".

It was time for Tyga to leave and I walked him out. As soon as we got out side he grabbed my waist and pulled me close yo him. I felt like a midget because he was so tall. "I'll see you tomorrow ok baby?" "Ok baby see ya". "Give daddy a kiss". " I will when I go inside". I was trying my best not to laugh. "Hardy har har gimme kiss please baby". He said so cute I couldn't resist. I gave him kiss and I watched walk to his car. As soon as I got in the house I heard my dad on the phone again this time it was a more intimate call. "Yea baby I'll be over later to smash that pussy. Ok baby bye" I was really glad my mom and brother were upstairs cause they both would have beat his ass hearing some shit like that. Hell I was ready to do it myself. "So uh dad who was that." He jumped at the sound of my voice I could tell he was scared and shocked anyone heard him. As soon as he opens his mouth I opened mine. "You know what I don't even wanna hear it you're about to go "smash" some hoe pussy. Wow daddy I thought you were better than this. I looked up to you. This is some straight bullshit I can't believe you. I love you dad but wow". Before he could say anything I ran out of the house with him yelling my name I just ran. I didn't know where I was going I just knew I couldn't be at my house right now.