Chapter 5

It was finally Friday. I was so excited my date with Tyga is tonight and I'm hoping it goes well. Davanta and Prod came over to help me pick out what I'm gonna wear. "So where is he taking you?" " I don't know but I want to be casual but not to casual ya know." If you couldn't tell I was really nervous like what if he decides he doesn't really like me for me but just for my adorable face and beautiful body. "Sweetie it's all gonna be fine." Omg I hate when I say stuff out loud. "But what if it doesn't what if he really doesn't like me." "He will trust me love." Davanta is always the reassuring one. I've known him since we were one. They picked out a really cute outfit. They had me wearing a red short sleeved button up shirt with white skinny jeans and all red vans and my red nerd glasses. I was looking really sexy, it was mad ridiculous. He said he would be here in 5 minutes. My nerves were getting the best of me again. I was still excited though. I heard a knock on the door and there he was in the same exact outfit except he had on a black shirt with black vans and glasses. "Are you ready handsome he said with a big cheesy grin on his face. "Lol yes I am, let's go." My parents were gone so I didn't have to worry about hearing their mouth. "Where are we going?" "Somewhere special just sit back and relax." is all he said to me and I did exactly that. I was starting to fall asleep when he shook me. "We're here." he said so cheerful. We were at a beautiful restaurant. we got to the front and he said "reservations for Stevenson." The waiter took us to our booth. This was going to be a perfect night I just new it.

Comment and tell me what you think and vote ❤️💘😘💘