Chapter 13

Tyga P.O.V

While Roc was in the other room calling his am I was in my room gettin shot together. We was gonna have some fun tonight. My phone starting buzzing telling me I had a txt.

Sasha- wyd I'm bored. Come over

Tyga- can't busy

Sasha- to busy for this
.
She sent a picture of her very wet pussy

My hormones were getting the best of me. Damn!

Tyga-be there in 10

"Uh baby"!! "Yes"? His sweet tiny voice rang through the hall. He liked so sweet an innocent. "Come sit on daddy's lap for a minute". "Yes daddy" ? He had a sexy ass grin on his face. I think he was planning something. Damn this shit hurts. "I have to go handle some business. I'll be back". His grin started fading. "Oh ok". He got off my lap and went to the bathroom and shut the door. I felt bad as hell. "Baby? You ok"? "Yea I'm ok". His sweet voice was sounding a little down. "If you don't want me to go I won't baby". "No it's ok". With that I put my clothes on and left out.

I walked up to Sasha's door and knocked twice. She opened the door without asking who it is and there she was with nothing on. Her long black Brazilian weave flowing down her back. Sasha was one bad ass bitch with a semi-fat ass and perky titties. Her skin was a beautiful dark chocolate. She had hazel almond shaped eyes. She was just gorgeous. "I knew you'd come". "Yea I know. Now show daddy what that mouth do". She giggled then pulled me inside and took my pants off. She went to work. Her bobbed up and down on my growing erection. She had some good ass head game. After about 20 minutes of stroking and sucking my dick I grabbed and threw her on her couch and started fucking the shit out of her tight wet pussy. "Who this pussy belong to"? "you daddy you". She moaned out. Her moans were sexy as fuxk. She flipped us and she started riding me. Damn this bitch knew what she was doing. I came all inside the condom. Shit after that me and ole girl fell asleep but I was thinking bout my shawty.

Roc P.O.V

I waited up all night for him. That shit is disrespectful. Like how are you gonna leave your boyfriend in your house and not come back. I started packing all my shit and was about to leave when I heard Michael walk through the door. Shit he got me fucked up. I just continued and started to leave. "Baby where you going"? "Shit home". shit I was blunt. "Bu-but why baby? I want you to spend all day with me". "Uh no you got me fucked up I'm going home getting in my bed and going the fuck to sleep. Shit it's hard staying up all night waiting on somebody who was out all night fucking on somebody else. And FYI next you wanna cheat in somebody make sure you don't have hickies all over your neck". He started feeling in his neck checking. "Pathetic". "Baby I'm so sorry baby. I really am. She sent me a picture and my hormones just got the best of me". When he said she I wanted to flip the not the like tha no thee fuck out. "Hold on wait a minute she? Oh hell no I have to go. Have a goid life with her". With that I was gone. I walked all the way home. "Hey little brother". "Don't fuvking talk to me all y'all cheaters are the fuvking same. Now I know how ray felt". With that being said and done I went to my room and slammed the door. And here comes Jacob knocking on the freaking door. "What's wrong let me know wassup". "He cheated on me Jake. Ok!! He cheated on me". I opened the door for my brother and he just embraced me. "It's ok. Don't even worry about him. He doesn't know what he's missin. Now go get dresses and fix ya face ray wants to take you to the mall. I hadn't realized I was crying until I looked at Jakes shirt. It was soaked. He left me to get dressed but I just sat in my bed and thought. Am I not good enough for him? Maybe he never liked me.

Tyga P.O.V

I FUCKED UP BIG TIME. I'm gonna get my shawty back. I need him. He's the one that keeps me sane. Damn ima get him back. Wether that means I have to drop all my hoes and quit doing have the shit I've been doing but I'm gonna get him back.