Chapter 2

We had made to the beach in perfect time. All of the fine brothas was out. When I mean I felt thirsty I mean I needed me a tall glass of water. One boy in particular caught my interest. He was tall I'm talkin bout 6'2 light skin tattoos all in the right places and beautiful beautiful six pac I mean like damn I would lick the sweat off his body lol jk. I guess he saw me staring cause he smiled and walked over with his boys. They was cute but not like him. DAMN this nigga was fine!!!! "Wassup shawty" his voice was deep and oh so sexy. "Hey" is all could muster up out of my little throat. He laughed and said "I saw you looking , see something you like"? I just looked at him and thought yes a fine ass boy with fine ass "tattoos and nice body. For some reason him and his boys laughed. He said " Is that so"? I looked at him confused then said "Did I say that out loud"? "Yea shawty but it's all good" I was blushing hard hard hard goodness this boy was fine. "Can I get to number"? I looked and said "Only of walk with me down the boardwalk" and he of course said yes. How could you say no to this face I mean like I'm adorable. We were walking along in silence , but it was good silence. He was just so cute I was amazed he even talked to me. He finally spoke up "so how bout that number" "How bout we get to know each other first and then ill give it to you". "What would you like to know?" he asked. " Where do you live, how old are you whats your name even." "my name is Tyga I'm 18 and I live here. What about you shawty?" He asked in that oh so sexy voice. "My name is Roc I'm 17 and I also live here." He got closer and said "So now can I get yo number I'm trying to get to know maybe even take you out on a date" He sounded so sincere about I finally gave in." Let me see your phone." he was so excited he almost dropped. I put my number in and told him to call me I then walked away to go find my brother. He was sucking face with ray. It was so gross I about threw up in my mouth. I tapped Jacob on the shoulder and told him I was ready to go. he backed off ray trying to catch his breath like he just got done running track. We got in the car and headed home. I was beat.

So how are you likening the book? Comment and vote please thanks my loves 😘😍💘