Chapter 6

It's now Christmas. I know right. Presents sexy Santa's lol ima mess. Me and Tyga have been doing really good as friends. He is one sexy mufca. I mean like damn I wanna be all over him but I'm the one that said let's be friends for now and work our way up there. Well he took that serious. He hasn't talked to anyone else or flirted I guess he really wants me. ☺️ so sweet. So he's coming over later to meet my parents and Jakey. Ray found out what Jacob did and let's just say he wasn't very happy about it either, but he forgave him and "made up". It was gross I could hear them moaning and shit. "OH YESSSS GO DEEPER, SLAP THAT ASS DADDY UHHH.I was so disturbed. It was disgusting. Anyways I
decided today's outfit should consist on white skinny jeans a purple polo with a wire horse and white Jordan's. I guess you can say I looked fly. Not the one to brag, note the sarcasm. I heard the door bell ring and raced down stairs so no one else could answer the door and it was just Ray. "hey Ray" I said so blankly. "Well hey to you to little brothe". "Sorry I was just excepting someone that's all". We went and say on the couch. Jacob came down stairs wearing the same thing I did except switch the colors around on everything. We both yelled copy cat and busted out laughing. It was to funny. The doorbell rang again and this time I was hoping it was my future husband lol I'm so crazy. It was Tyga I was so happy. He picked me up, hugged me and swung me around. It was the best feeling in the world. I loved being on his arms. They were big and strong and tatted up. "Hey sexy". I said with much confidence. "Wassup lil daddy. What we getting into today". When he said that I was mad blushing. "Well I want you to meet my parents and my brother. Is that okay"? "Yea of course it is". My mom descended down the stairs in a red pencil skirt a white flowing top and nude heels. "Uh Tyga this is my mom, mom this is my friend Tyga". "Nice to meet you Mrs Walker". He was so polite with it. "Nice to meet you to young man. You should be my sons boyfriend instead of just friend- "Mommy". I cut her off real quick before she said anything else. My mom always did this then she tried to play 21 questions with my friends. Good gawd help me. "Well I'm trying but he's really making me work for it". "Well keep trying he's worth it". I gave my mom the awe mom you're so sweet look , then she gave me the boy you cheesin like an idiot look. Lol I love my mom. So we went in the kitchen and just say down and talked. My mom asked all the basic questions like how old are you where'd we meet does he have good grades and is he a good kid. They were all positive answers thank God. If they weren't my mom would have probably kicked him out. My brother and Ray came in finally after their little male out session. My brother I guess already knew Tyga cause they capped up and gave each other bro hugs and started talking about their stuff. Me mom and Ray started talking for a bit I wondered where my dad was so I asked mom" Where's daddy mom"? "Oh sweetie he had to work he won't be back till later". My feelings were really hurt. My dad always works and never had times for us. My dad was a music producer so his job was important but still try and find time for us. I had to leave before I started crying. I am a very emotional person. I went to my room and closed the door. I heard the door creak open and I felt to big arms around me. I turned around and saw Tyga. I was glad he came to comfort me. We went over to my bed and sat down. I sat on his lap and rested my head in the crook of his neck. "If you want to tell me what's wrong it's alright". I started telling him about my dad and he understood because he went through the same thing with his mom until he actually told her how it made him feel. " So she completely understood". "Yea just tell him how you feel ok"? "Ok I will". "Now can I ask you a serious question"? "Sure you can". "Ok Roc Walker would you be my boyfriend"?