Chapter 14: The Final Chapter: Cinder And Y/N VS Ruby, Ozpin, Zoe, and Pyhrra

Start from the beginning

Y/n: No. I think it is something else entirely.

Ozpin: Y/n, there is still time for you to change. I don't know what came over me all those years ago, but if you help us defeat Salem, I will promise that I will a better father from now on. But if you won't do it for me, do it for Ruby, pyhrra, and the people of remnant.

Y/n: Don't worry we aren't going to hurt or kill you anymore.

Ozpin: Thank you.

Cinder: Traitor.

Y/n: Wait Cinder.

Ozpin: Then what are you...

Those were the last words spoke by him..... because his head was cut off................................................. By Ruby.

Pyhrra: Ruby, you traitor!!

Ruby: He's right. There is no hope for this place, we need his leadership.

Pyhrra: You're insane.

Y/n: Don't worry, you will soon understand.

I then transform both Ruby and pyhrra.

The pictures are from Darthjedi0

Salem: Congratulations my child

Y/n: Thank you mother.

Salem: Now there is one last thing I require of you.

Y/n: What is it?

Salem: DIE!!!

Y/n: Whaaa? AHHHHH?!?!

She then punched me and sent me flying near the edge of the tower.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Salem: I just need all the people that could become a threat to me gone.

Y/n: But we were going to rule as a family, remember.

Salem: Family, Hah! You mean like how I destroyed your family.

Y/n: W...What are you talking about?

Salem: Stand back Cinder and I will take care of these people.

Cinder: O...Okay.

Not only can I control Grimm, but like them, who are attracted by negative emotions I can give people negative emotions. So I manipulated your father through his dreams and hallucinations and made him think that his family were criminals, then I became a kind and generous person and welcomed you to my home and told you those things about humanity so you would eliminate those would become a threat to me and you are all that are left.

Y/n: YOU TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!

I transformed along with Zoe and attacked along with Ruby and pyhrra, but we were no match for her. In no time, she had us beaten. Both me and Zoe had reverted back to our human forms.

Salem: Hah. With all these Grimm here, all these negative emotions, and pyhrra and ruby as Grimm as well, there is no one who cans stop me, so goodbye my son.

She then threw a sword at me and I couldn't move and just when it was about to hit me.......................... Zoe took the hit instead.

Y/n: NOOOO!! ZOE! Please don't die on me... Please!!!

Zoe: I thought you would have been glad to get rid of me brother.

Y/n: All this time,.I had hoped you would one day join me, but I knew you would never do that. So, I did all of this, but I would never kill you.

Zoe: Don't fret, because I will be mother. I hope to see you there someday.

Y/n: No! Don't die. Zoe? ZOE!!!!

I couldn't feel her heartbeat anymore and I knew she was dead. But I could feel myself glow.

Y/n: She gave some of her power *chuckle* NOW IT'S TIME TO END THIS!!!!!!!!

I then transform again, but this time, I grow four wings like Zoe did and now half of my mask is like Zoe's.

Salem: What? You think a few wings and a new mask will stop me.

She then sends dozens of Grimm out me, but I open my mouth and fire a huge blast, destroying the Grimm.

Salem: I WONT LOSE!!

She tries to summon more Grimm, but I punched her through the tower and she went down a dozen floors. She flies back to get back to us, but I fire the biggest blast I can at her and I don't stop firing until their is nothing left of Salem, not even her dust is left.

Ruby: Finally, it's over.

Y/n: Not yet.

I then revert back to my original form and take my sword and am about to plunge it through my chest before pyhrra stops me.

Pyhrra: No! What are you doing.

Y/n: Salem was the last of her kind, but since I killed her and if I die, the Grimm will cease to exist and you all can leave in peace along with the rest of remnant. Besides, after everything I've done, his is what I deserve.

Cinder: No.

She then throws some kind of spider thing at me and me and the girls try to get it off but it wouldn't work, and it sucked all of the Grimm power I had and Cinder took it back and absorbed it.

Y/n: No! Now she has all the power.

Cinder: Don't worry. I have no intention to fight anymore.

Y/n: What?

Cinder: You were manipulated by Salem for all those years, if anyone is to blame for what you did, is her. But I did this all on my own. I have no one to blame but myself, because I chose to join Salem, where you didn't have any choice so you should live your life, and end mine so everyone else can have a peaceful life as well.

Y/n: Thank you Cinder. Goodbye.

I then plunge my sword threw her and killed her, and as she turned to dust, I see myself, ruby, pyhrra, and everyone down below change back to normal and all the Grimm are gone.

*20 years later*

It has been 20 years since the Grimm were destroyed, well, mostly destroyed. Still, everything is great. I married pyhrra and ruby and a kid with each of them. With Ruby, we had a son named Alex, and with pyhrra, we had a daughter named Cinder, to commemorate her sacrifice, despite all the horrible things she did. We all live together and pyhrra and ruby are now both huntresses. Despite the fact that most of the Grimm were destroyed, some of them weren't for some reason so huntsman and huntresses are needed, just not as much as before. Our kids are grown up and are now going to Beacon. I will see them soon, that's because I'm the headmaster at Beacon. I'll take over where my father left off. Everything is pretty much peaceful now. We destroyed most of the threat of the Grimm and it looked like we would soon be rid of the Grimm entirely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At least, we all thought we did.

END!!! FOR NOW!!!

I hope you all enjoyed this story to the end and for those that are confused by this ending. I will have a sequel to this story, but not anytime soon. It will probably start during the first quarter of 2018, but you can still enjoy the peace they have, while it still lasts. So, LATER!!!!!!