Chapter 9: Zoe Vs Ghoul/Manticore

Zoe POV:

I began to fight y/n's two Grimm. The manticore flew in the air and the ghoul tried to overpower me, but I stabbed it with one of my wings, but it but my wing.

Zoe: OW! You little.

I fired beams out of my eye and take out it's eyes and it screams in pain and swings it body around and I punch it and knock it down, but then the manticore comes out of nowhere and tries to bite my wing off.

Zoe: OW! Will you guys stop biting me. That really freaking hurts.

I then throw the manticore off and to the ghoul and they fall down together. I put my wings together and gather energy into them to form a giant energy ball and shoot a huge energy blast out of the ball at the ghoul and manticore, destroying them. I then see that y/n disappeared and I had no choice but to go back to base.

Blake POV:

Weiss: Um. What just happened?

Yang: A lot just happened.

Ruby: Blake are you alright?

Blake: Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Just a little shocked is all. We should head back to the dorms.

I really need to tell them that Kyle is y/n, but he is so strong. None of us would stand a chance. That other person was really strong though, too bad I don't know her name.

Ruby: I wonder why that other girl Zoe was attacking him.

Zoe? That's her name. Wait, how did she figure that out? I better keep this to myself though, for now.

Y/n POV:

DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT DARN IT!!!! That little prick is gonna have what's coming to her

Roman: My Lord, I have found the next of Cinder falls plans.

He then showed me a construction paper and it showed a train going into the a city in vale, near Beacon and would bring Grimm there so that it would provide chaos going into the vytal festival, and then I got an idea that would make it easier for me at the vytal festival.

Y/n: HAHAHAHSHSHSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to update this a little since it has been a while since the last update on this story, but I have something big planned for the next chapter. So, I will you all next time. LATER!!!!!!