Chapter 10: The Mission

Y/n POV:

I looked and saw the schedule for all the missions that the teams will go on, but I had a plan to avoid it. I would go out at night the night before the missions and make people think that I'm lost and follow team rwby and see to it that they find the white fang hideout and the rest of the plan will fall into place. Which is what is happening right now. They found the hideout and are currently trying to stop the train. That huntsman that is with them and Ruby we're trying to stop the train above it, while Weiss, Blake, and Yang went inside the train and I followed them.

Blake POV:

Yang: I'll take care of this ice cream girl.

Y/n: Actually, why don't I take care of it.

Yang: AHHH! When did you get here and where were you?

Y/n: Well during the night of the missions I couldn't sleep so I took a walk in the forest and the white fang captured me in the hideout, but I broke out.

Yang: All right. Well we'll leave this girl to you.

They all left as I took a stance that made it look like I was going to fight neo. But as soon as they left, I eased up.

Y/n: Whew, that's done, time to begin the fun phase. You take care neo.

I then went into the next car of the train and saw an unconsoius Weiss and the white fang lieutenant standing over her.

WFL: OH Hey. You're that guy that was with Cinder. I got the schnee girl here.

Y/n: Thanks, and no hard feeling about this okay.

WFL: What do you *punch*

Y/n: I just need you to think that I knocked you out for her, well I did knock you out, but you get the point. But you probably don't because you're knocked out right now.

Weiss: What happened?

Y/n: I saved you that's what.

Weiss: Oh thanks.

Y/n: Here, let me heal your injuries.

Weiss: You can do that?

Y/n: Yeah, but it will sting a bit

I say with a devilish grin and I put a finger on her head and she begins a small transformation.

In this transformation, she doesn't have to stay in her Grimm form like the others.

Y/n: When I snap my fingers, you will go back to your normal state and will have no knowledge of what I did to you, but when I snap my fingers again, you will be under my control again. *Snap*

Weiss: Huh, I feel weird. *loud crash* What was that?

Y/n: I have think the train crashed. Well we better get going.

Weiss and I head up to the surface and see Grimm attacking people all over the city. I pretend to be horrified, but I was actually ecstatic to see this. I helped everyone fight off the Grimm and see the atlas military come in and eventually help us.

Nora: Y/N!!! I'm so glad you're alive!!!

Jaune: I was worried about you, so was pyhrra. Especially pyhrra.

Y/n: Really now.

Pyrrha was always a little weird to me. I would see her try to flirt with jaune, but after a while she would just ignore him and try to spend more time with me.

Pyhrra: Y/n, I need to talk to you, ruby too.

Y/n: Um, okay.

Pyhrra: Come over here.

We then went into an alleyway and saw ruby there as well.

Y/n: What is this?

Pyhrra: Well, you have always been kind to me since the first day we met and I was stupid like jaune was.

Y/n: What are you saying?

PYRHHA: IM SAYING I LOVE YOU!!!

Y/N: What!? But what about ruby, I mean I don't she would like this.

Ruby: Actually, I made a deal with her.

Y/n: W...What is it?

The two of them then pulled on one of my shoulders each and said this.

Ruby, Pyhrra: We decided to share you.

They then each kissed one of my cheeks and they smiled happily.

Y/n: Well, I guess this works.

Well this complicates things, doesn't it.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I'm glad a lot of you wanted to see this story again. So now what will happen now that Weiss can be controlled by y/n, and him now having two girlfriends? Found out next on dragon Ball... I mean Salem son x ruby rose. Or should I add pyhrra's name now as well? Well I will see all you guys next time. LATER!!!!!