Chapter 2: First Victim

Y/N went to the bathroom following the boy and made sure that no one followed him and that there was no one in the bathroom other than him and the boy.

Y/N: Hey there pink.

Pink: Huh, oh no, my name is ren.

Y/N: Who was your bubbly friend from earlier.

Ren: Her name is Nora and she can be a little... Difficult.

Y/N: I see, well do you want to see something cool.

Ren: No.

Y/N: All right.... Wait what?

Ren: I have to get back to my friend.

Y/N: Please, it will just take a second and it is really cool.

Ren: Fine, but just once okay, and don't waste my time.

Y/N: Oh trust me, THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I point my hand on his forehead and he starts to change.

Ren: W..wait what's going on?

Y/N: Oh that, I'm just turning you into a Grimm.

Ren: WHAT NO STOP! MY.. MY VOICE. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY VOICE! (This is when people talk in Grimm tongue.)

Y/N: Now you can only talk in Grimm tongue unless I allow you to speak normally.

His appearance changed by half of his face becoming that of a geist and his nails grew to the size of his blades and blades were coming out of his arms and legs.

Y/N: You now obey me, the prince of Grimm, Y/N, Alias of Kyle Longheart! Ren bows before him.

Ren: Yes my lord!

Y/N: Now you will sneak back on a bullhead and head to this location and await further orders. I put my finger on is forehead and implant the location in his brain. Now begone.

Ren: As you wish my lord. He proceeds to leave and sneak out of Beacon.

Now I should get back to sleep and "befriend" his companion in the morning. I go back to my secluded spot as I let sleep take over me.

Well that was faster than expected. The initiation will start in the next part. This will take a while longer than the previous ones because of the fight scenes. So, UNTIL NEXT TIME MY JABRONIES!