Chapter 14: The Final Chapter: Cinder And Y/N VS Ruby, Ozpin, Zoe, and Pyhrra

Ruby POV:

I couldn't believe what my eyes and ears were telling me. Kyle, my boyfriend, or should I say y/n, has told us all about his plans. He spent all these months turning my enemies, allies, friends, and family into his personal army.

Ruby: That can't be true. Tell me this is all a cruel joke.

Y/n: Sorry, but this is not a joke.

Pyhrra: Was everything you did a lie.

Y/n: Not everything. My feelings for you two were real, which is why I want you two to join me.

Pyhrra: We would never join a traitor like you!

Y/n: Hah! TRAITOR!? Do you even know what Ozpin did to me and my mother?!

I then gave them the same explanation as I did as to why I did this and why I did all of this and what happened to our family.

Ruby: *gasp*

Pyhrra: Ozpin, is that true.

Ozpin: There's not a day that goes by that I don't remember or regret that. That's why I spend the rest of my life trying to right my wrongs.

Y/n: You can't just change like that, you need to have consequences.

Ruby: But wait, there is still something I don't understand. Why is Zoe helping Ozpin then?

Y/n: I'm wondering the same thing.

Zoe: Even though he did all of that to us. I saw how he changed and regretted how he treated us she I eventually forgave him and helped him.

Y/n: YOU CANT JUST FORGIVE SOMEONE LIKE THAT!!!!

I then tackle Zoe out of the window and we both transform. Since Zoe can fly, she wasn't hurt but I fell down on the floor hard.

Y/n: Ow!!! Did not think this through.

I see Zoe trying to help her friends, but I run up the tower and jump up and catch her and send flying to the floor.

Zoe: Hey! Get off of me!

She stabs me with one of her feathers.

Y/n: Gahhh!!! You prick.

I push her off and we begin trade blows and we're both starting to get tired.

Zoe: Give up, you can't win.

Y/n: On the contrary, I've already won.

Zoe: Huh?

Zoe then noticed that Grimm we're at her feet and tried to fly off, but those few seconds of distraction gave me the time I needed to beat her down and send her back to the ground. I then jumped as I high as I could and I readied my flame arm to stab her. She tried using the blast she used in our last encounter to stop me, but it didn't work and the flame arm went through her and we reverted back to our original forms and I used my hand to make her go under my control. She still went to her normal Grimm form, but is now under my complete control.

Y/n: Now let's get up top and defeat the rest of them.

We then went to the top of the CCT Tower and saw that Cinder barely had any scratches on her, so did ruby, but pyhrra was compete beaten and it looked like she could barely move, while Ozpin had a lot of injuries, but stood up to try and fight us again.

Y/n: So, I see you are having no trouble, except for Ruby.

Cinder: Actually, she hasn't tried to attack me or help her allies. Do you think she's waiting for a chance to kill us?